Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release: 10 August, 2015
Purchase: Dredd 3D or Zbox/Dredd Combo
Price: £24.99
Notes: Limited to 2,500 only.
Per various responses to customers, key chains are being mailed separately.

dredd1.jpg

1.JPG 2.JPG dreddchain.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This release is disappointing. Im not a fan of the b&w interiors as it feels like a cost cutting measure when these should be premium products.

Worst of all, Dredd looks like he has jaundice on the back art. :(

Reactions: lolwut
I am not convinced by the cost cutting argument when it comes to black and white inside artwork. It is pennies if anything at all, surely?

oh my. Thats underwhelming isn't it. The back art would have been good, apart from the odd colour, but recycling it inside and reducing it to black and white? I think I'd take the French tin rather than this steelbook. Considering how many people love Dredd here we seem to have a rather substandard offering. I wonder what the finish will be like...

At least I don't have to decide whether to eat or buy this. I'll eat.

Last edited:
Just noticed on OP that there'd be some extra stuff accompany with the steelbook and now I'm worried how Zavvi gonna package these altogether ... sigh...
I know what your thinking, I have visions of another Pin Badge disaster like what struck the German Star Trek TNG steelbooks... some bozo stuck the pin badge directly onto the steel and almost everyone got a punctured/dented steel...

I'm hoping if it is a pin badge, then PLEASE package separately.....