Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release: 10 August, 2015
Purchase: Dredd 3D or Zbox/Dredd Combo
Price: £24.99
Notes: Limited to 2,500 only.
Per various responses to customers, key chains are being mailed separately.

dredd1.jpg

1.JPG 2.JPG dreddchain.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's weird as my Zavvi order for the same item ordered on the 30/7 and delivered on the 1/8 with a The Hut address sticker came in thick wraparound cardboard packaging.
Second you on that and I hope that your padded envelope packaging is not a sign of things to come !!!

My hut order hasn't even been charged yet but I ordered mine a week ago so maybe they're sending out the earliest orders first.

Expect you're spot on as I too haven't received dispatch notification for my order from the 27/7.
Fingers crossed they have enough stock to go around . . . of the keychains too . . .

The plot thickens! The steelbook appears to have been removed entirely now from The Hut website. Just the DVD and Amaray versions listed. Still no dispatch email for me, which is a bit worrying. This has easily been the most nerve wracking steelbook pre-order Ive ever made.

RE: THE HUT ORDERS
Guys, please post order dates of those dispatched.
Also the order dates of those not dispatched yet.

My order of the 27th July is NOT dispatched.

Looks like this may be on a 'first come, first served' basis which I suppose is the only fair and reasonable way to do this.

I hope, however, that their maths is up to scratch and they haven't oversold it shafting those of us who ordered it 'too late' in the process.

Reactions: bigstevie8582
RE: THE HUT ORDERS
Guys, please post order dates of those dispatched.
Also the order dates of those not dispatched yet.

My order of the 27th July is NOT dispatched.

Looks like this may be on a 'first come, first served' basis which I suppose is the only fair and reasonable way to do this.

I hope, however, that their maths is up to scratch and they haven't oversold it shafting those of us who ordered it 'too late' in the process.

It does look like 27th July is the sticking point. I ordered my copy on that day too and am yet to receive any confirmation.

Reactions: virkia