Premium Supporter
Sep 25, 2012
Retired
Release date: June 26, 2013
Purchase links:
Amazon JP
HMV JP
CD Japan
Price: ¥3,669 (Amazon) - ¥3,997 (HMV) - ¥4,700 (CD)
Notes: No 3D disc included, matte finish, region FREE

71Fsa90DpLL._AA1165_.jpg

Actual pictures courtesy of pbtour4il:
dredd-jp-1.jpg

dredd-jp-2.jpg

dredd-jp-3.jpg

dredd-jp-4.jpg

dredd-jp-5.jpg

dredd-jp-6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nearly ready to bite the bullet on this after swearing not to buy any non UK releases, but I really want this, do you think this will ever get a UK release? surely zavvi or someone over have been on this site and realised a good dredd steel would be an instant sell out

Even IF it gets a Zavvi , amazon uk print run . I GARURANTEE hellboydce1 IT WILL NOT HAVE ANYWHERE NEAR AS GOOD A PAINT QUALITY :oohyeah::drool:.

I'm shouting becase I have 4 Japan Steels and they OOZE Class and style. Even The Disk is sexy hang on 20140211_110051.jpg

20140211_110237.jpg Rest my case:p.

The sound and picture is just superb as well. To beat this relise it will have to go a VERY LONG way, I hope it happens:ohno: .

Can not see it though cut corners maximum profit yes . Premium finish with love and care I don't think the rip off U.K market is clever enough:(.

Nearly ready to bite the bullet on this after swearing not to buy any non UK releases, but I really want this, do you think this will ever get a UK release? surely zavvi or someone over have been on this site and realised a good dredd steel would be an instant sell out

The UK distributor of Dredd have never released a steelbook before, so signs are not good.

Reactions: hellboydce1