Premium Supporter
Sep 25, 2012
Retired
Release date: June 26, 2013
Purchase links:
Amazon JP
HMV JP
CD Japan
Price: ¥3,669 (Amazon) - ¥3,997 (HMV) - ¥4,700 (CD)
Notes: No 3D disc included, matte finish, region FREE

71Fsa90DpLL._AA1165_.jpg

Actual pictures courtesy of pbtour4il:
dredd-jp-1.jpg

dredd-jp-2.jpg

dredd-jp-3.jpg

dredd-jp-4.jpg

dredd-jp-5.jpg

dredd-jp-6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Karl was at the Star Trek Vegas convention signing for $55. He wasn't his usual happy self; possibly because they stuck his table next to the exit and the guy that took the money (and gave you a ticket, that you then gave to someone else, that passed what you wanted to sign on to Karl) was outside the convention room in the hallway. I hope he has better treatment in London.

Karl was at the Star Trek Vegas convention signing for $55. He wasn't his usual happy self; possibly because they stuck his table next to the exit and the guy that took the money (and gave you a ticket, that you then gave to someone else, that passed what you wanted to sign on to Karl) was outside the convention room in the hallway. I hope he has better treatment in London.

I hope so as well. I've got my weekend ticket ordered and I'm hoping to get my Dredd signed. At $55 I think you got lucky, as in the UK it will be £40 a signature. I can see that is going to be one expensive weekend for me.

I'm eyeing that HDN Dredd steelbook and thinking about having Karl sign it. The main reason for me to go to excel would be for Jonathan Frakes and Patrick Stewart, Patrick doesn't appear often and Jonathan wasn't at Las Vegas.

Simon Pegg (who I despise) was charging $90 a signature. I think $55 for Karl was acceptable. The TNG cast were $40 each. Marina Sirtis flashed me her tattoo...

I'm eyeing that HDN Dredd steelbook and thinking about having Karl sign it. The main reason for me to go to excel would be for Jonathan Frakes and Patrick Stewart, Patrick doesn't appear often and Jonathan wasn't at Las Vegas.

Simon Pegg (who I despise) was charging $90 a signature. I think $55 for Karl was acceptable. The TNG cast were $40 each. Marina Sirtis flashed me her tattoo...

if I was somebody I would not charge anything for signature. that does not mean I would sign millions of blu-ray's but those that I would I would do for free. it's not like it's putting bread on threir table.

@T800kaz

Thire is a French metal pack quite meaty booklet in French the D. V. D and Blu Ray . I rearly rate My Japan Dredd . Have a look through this thread and others.

Nothing I would jump at a U. K steeel. Said it elsewhere in this bit the finish will be no way near that of it's Asian cousin.

@T800kaz

I ADORE mine I have one that just topps it and two in my view close very close.

The inside disk is TO DIE FOR.

Just remember Japan only Subtitle option 2D only play back. Cool watching it with the Japan Aufio option thats the Geek in me.

Posted this before but hay ho
I'll sing this ones praises from the rooftops forever . The one that just and I mean just pips it is the Blufans Pacific Rim . The two close are Who Fraimed Roger Rabbit and Pacific Rim Japan.

Hope it helps Love Scary Hair

I had the Australian EZDVD Doom DVD tin signed by Karl. What I like about Karl is he's a curious guy. He opened the Doom tin, looked at the contents, really seemed interested in the product. I was expecting a 'Galaxy Quest' style signing experience :)

The FNAC tin looks impressive, the Japanese steelbook is nice but I'd like a 3D dsic. Perhaps we should ask KimchiDVD, HDZeta or Blufans to produce a limited Dredd 3D steelbook.