Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: September 6, 2023
Purchase link: Amazon FR - Fnac - E.Leclerc
Price: €34.99
Notes: Both UHD and Blu-ray discs has forced french subtitles when audio set to English - Some Panasonic players models not all have the ability to force subtitles off in player settings but some other brands of UHD players don't have that option

Screenshot 2023-08-26 at 11.46.22 Medium.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Futurepaks/Metalpaks aren't that bad.
I have embossed Saving Private Ryan one and would love to find both the Platoon variants. Almost forgot the beautiful Dredd one as well.

Dispatch. I'd advise combo ordering with lots of other steels. Shipping only goes up by 40cent per additional item to the UK.
Cheers mate. Would love to order a bunch of other stuff, but can't afford it right now unfortunately.

Cheers mate. Would love to order a bunch of other stuff, but can't afford it right now unfortunately.
Surely you could just pop a bunch of preorders in, if there's anything you wanted? Each item gets charged and shipped individually upon dispatch. Worth a look. Even if it's just 2/3, makes a nice difference to the per steel shipping charge then.

Last edited:
Surely you could just pop a bunch of preorders in, if there's anything you wanted? Each item gets charged and shipped individually upon dispatch. Worth a look. Even if it's just 2/3, makes a nice difference to the per steel shipping charge then.
I'm hopefully moving out soon, so money will only be getting tighter and tighter. Might be ordering with @Mickle_89 now anyway, so at least that saves us a little bit!