Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: September 6, 2023
Purchase link: Amazon FR - Fnac - E.Leclerc
Price: €34.99
Notes: Both UHD and Blu-ray discs has forced french subtitles when audio set to English - Some Panasonic players models not all have the ability to force subtitles off in player settings but some other brands of UHD players don't have that option

Screenshot 2023-08-26 at 11.46.22 Medium.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
And now I've just noticed it's sold out :ohno:

Anyone able to get me a copy from E.Leclerc and to ship to UK?

Last edited:
Thank for the info. Just ordered. Made an order through Amazon France with gift packaging. Hopefully that will prevent damage.
Last time I tried that with the Hunger games set from Italy it came in a gift bag squashed into I think a C4 wrap around lol.

Reactions: MM3
And now I've just noticed it's sold out :ohno:

Anyone able to get me a copy from E.Leclerc and to ship to UK?

It's available at amazon for me right now.... Want me to order you a copy?

I don't think it's yet been available to order from Amazon France to the UK, like normal I expect that will become an option nearer or after release

EDIT: yep if you change your delivery address to any other country it shows as available to order :(

So is it available to UK addresses or not? How can it be live for you if you have to wait a week or two?

Amazon will have detected his IP is from Italy and so it's available to order, I'd imagine if he tried to checkout and changed his delivery to UK it would show as unavailable?