Aug 5, 2011
Near Lyon, france
Release date : 8 february 2012
Buy Links:
Drive Blu-Ray Steelbook
Blu-Ray Steelbook & CD

81ZPkMn73oL__AA1500_.jpg

Pre-order link : Amazon.fr
Actual pictures - thanks to axcraig for posting them.
wsbmo.jpg

5gqls.jpg

infonu.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Will be getting this one when they release it.. But i have never ordered from them, hope someone here have and gives us a green light :)

Let's hope our France based friends will confirm, they really have nice titles there, and cheap, it's almost too good to be true! Best thing is, they do ship in Canada/USA/Rest of Europe :scat:

Yep, that's well... suspicious. And Wolverine is listed super cheap when it is the rarest french steel. Another thing that raises suspicions!

Told ya I found it on Fnac.com marketplace only few weeks ago for 15 Euros shipped. When you have a seller that has no idea what he's selling ;)

Back on topic, it seems like legit for prices. Could send them an email to confirm the real packaging...

Last edited:
Told ya I found it on Fnac.com marketplace only few weeks ago for 15 Euros shipped. When you have a seller that has no idea what he's selling ;)

Back on topic, it seems like legit for prices. Could send them an email to confirm the real packaging...

I'd ask for more than that. I've googled the website in order to read reviews and didn't find anything: nor positive nor negative. I guess we'll have to send a trooper to order something as a test :hilarious:

Try to order "De l'autre côté du lit", or "Ultimate game", "La chute", "Push", "Chicago" or "The Town" if you are a bit player. All of them are listed "Steelbook packaging". :D