Aug 5, 2011
Near Lyon, france
Release date : 8 february 2012
Buy Links:
Drive Blu-Ray Steelbook
Blu-Ray Steelbook & CD

81ZPkMn73oL__AA1500_.jpg

Pre-order link : Amazon.fr
Actual pictures - thanks to axcraig for posting them.
wsbmo.jpg

5gqls.jpg

infonu.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The CD contains 3 songs.

The text on the sticker say :
"Included :
- The DVD + Digital copy of the Movie + The bonus
- 2 music tracks : "nightcall" from Kavinsky + an unreleased track"

I've just been reading back through the thread and it has been confirmed that the CD contained 5 tracks. Apparently the other version has downloads for the 2 tracks.
I just wanted to say the same. What the hell is for a usless CD. Only 5 short track. The offical CD is better. :)

I thought the one without the bottom sticker included the CD. I ordered mine from Amazon and got the one with the sticker. The sticker only mentions 2 songs but I believe the CD that comes with it has 5 tracks on it?

I've just been reading back through the thread and it has been confirmed that the CD contained 5 tracks. Apparently the other version has downloads for the 2 tracks.

Sorry I wasn't more specific in my previous post. What's quoted above is correct... I owned them both at one point (sold it now), and as far as I can remember the one with the added CD didn't come with a sticker on it at all. I never took the wrapper off mine, but from what I could see they both looked identical... the same teal coloured spine and everything, which is actually the reason I eventually sold my copy. The one with the 2 downloadable tracks is easier to get hold of and was also included inside the FNAC exclusive 'Prestige Edition'.

Here's some images (courtesy of leobzrra at BD) of the steelbook that contains the CD inside...

dsc06421i.jpg

dsc06422l.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for clearing that one up, Noodles. I thought it was the other way round, and that the one with the stickers had the CD (simply because I assumed the one with all the stickers would be the 'deluxe' version). Unfortunately that means I sold my CD version off for a measly sum a while back, thinking it was the plain version :emb:

Shoulda known my lousy C-grade French would come back to bite me in the ass one day! :rolleyes:

Thanks for clearing that one up, Noodles. I thought it was the other way round, and that the one with the stickers had the CD (simply because I assumed the one with all the stickers would be the 'deluxe' version). Unfortunately that means I sold my CD version off for a measly sum a while back, thinking it was the plain version :emb:

Shoulda known my lousy C-grade French would come back to bite me in the ass one day! :rolleyes:

I sold my extra copy also because I ASSumed they were the same :angry:

I don't know anything about one having a CD, and the other don't. I'm not interested in any CD's. All I know is the one with the stickers is the hardest one to track down by far. I believe there is now a German version that is identical to the French one also. I'm just hoping the guy ships to Canada, so that I can get a second copy of the stickered version.

I don't know anything about one having a CD, and the other don't. I'm not interested in any CD's. All I know is the one with the stickers is the hardest one to track down by far.

Absolutely not true at all. The one with stickers was available on amazon.fr for ages, the one with the CD and only the tiny sticker in the upper left hand side was always more expensive and sold out months earlier. Its just that ebay.fr sellers use the amazon.fr stock photo without the sticker (because most people just don't give a sh't about stickers - especially ones that cover most of the artwork). If it's stickers you want and no CD, get this one for instance.

I don't know anything about one having a CD, and the other don't. I'm not interested in any CD's. All I know is the one with the stickers is the hardest one to track down by far. I believe there is now a German version that is identical to the French one also. I'm just hoping the guy ships to Canada, so that I can get a second copy of the stickered version.

The German looks similair but is actually quite different. You can check it out here. It isn't as nice as the French one but its still decent and looks a lot better in hand than on pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely not true at all. The one with stickers was available on amazon.fr for ages, the one with the CD and only the tiny sticker in the upper left hand side was always more expensive and sold out months earlier. Its just that ebay.fr sellers use the amazon.fr stock photo without the sticker (because most people just don't give a sh't about stickers - especially ones that cover most of the artwork). If it's stickers you want and no CD, get this one for instance.

Like I said, I hope this guy ships to Canada. Doesn't look like it though. emailed him twice, no response. (I even did it in French lol). Oh BTW, I usually don't care for stickers either (a well known fact). But this one, it makes the steel look completely different (way better IMO). Thats the reason why I want this version. As matter of fact, I didn't even know that the bottom was a sticker till I received the steel. It just looked so natural there.

Last edited:
oh the rabbit hole goes deeper for the sticker collectors .....

I've noticed that there are 3 diff ones. The 2 diff ones amazon.fr offerd long ago and the steel inside the FNAC box edition has diff sticker!

I love this tin, i bought it a while back once i had seen the film but the HMV one was already sold out by then (but had not beed released yet) and so i ordered this, but only the 2 disc edt. without the CD (big mistake ;) )...

It has one of the best inside artworks in the whole of my collection imo...