Drive (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 31) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 31, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set (Pre-order February 5 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $41.99 (Full Slip) - $42.99 (Single Lenti) - $43.99 (Double Lenti) - $149.97 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set
Note:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab x Rory Kurtz features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
One Click: Scorpion jacket design fabric cover with inner box. 600 sets, Numbered 1-600. (Limited to 1 copy per order).
Full Slip: Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing, Foil. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. (Limited to 2 copies per order).
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. (Limited to 2 copies per order).
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 2 x 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. (Limited to 2 copies per order).
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker.

DRV_FS_PACKSHOT_2000x.jpgDRV_LS_PACKSHOT_2000x.jpgDRV_DLS_PACKSHOT_2000x.jpgDRV_overall_box_5000x.jpg
135172765_223627392633323_7272614196534738734_o.jpg

Last edited:
If you are friends with the Ninja's tagged below please let them know that their Drive GB shipping payment is pending. If I don't hear back within 36 hours I will have to cancel the orders and process the rest for shipping.

@afader
@AlienKing
@blumetal
@emceerice
@frankfish44
@Garthington
@Ironbrother93
@Jacqueline Moss
@Muriel

Absolutly no excuse for some of them not to have paid as they've been online in the last few days, some of them though wow been months since they've been here. Who drops this kind of money and then doesn't check back in from time to time?

I’m pretty sure there members willing to get those copies if Aniv cancel the rest of the non payment copies....
And what if those people also delay in paying up? I say if it comes to Aniv cancelling orders and offering those copies to new people, those new people should swear on video with their right hand on the head of their mom or dad that they will pay promptly or else, "May lightning strike mom or dad if I don't pay promptly." Aniv can wear a black robe as he adds these new names to the list.

• Haha
Reactions: zeebeer
And what if those people also delay in paying up? I say if it comes to Aniv cancelling orders and offering those copies to new people, those new people should swear on video with their right hand on the head of their mom or dad that they will pay promptly or else, "May lightning strike mom or dad if I don't pay promptly." Aniv can wear a black robe as he adds these new names to the list.
I solemnly swear....there will be no delays :)

Got my fullslip today. The steelbook will win steelbook of the year for sure. It's just brilliant. Fullslip is okayish, finish is subtle and it could've been better IMO (why is there no pink/gold foil on the title and scorpion?)

View attachment 503974View attachment 503975View attachment 503976View attachment 503977View attachment 503978View attachment 503979View attachment 503980

Should I keep the nova or manta fullslip with the manta steel? :watch:
I have to say that the fullslip has really grown on me in the past two days. It takes some time getting used to, but it's actually really nice, and the lack of foil or anything 'flashy' prevents it from detracting your attention from the rest of the slip.