Drive (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 31) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 31, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set (Pre-order February 5 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $41.99 (Full Slip) - $42.99 (Single Lenti) - $43.99 (Double Lenti) - $149.97 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set
Note:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab x Rory Kurtz features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
One Click: Scorpion jacket design fabric cover with inner box. 600 sets, Numbered 1-600. (Limited to 1 copy per order).
Full Slip: Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing, Foil. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. (Limited to 2 copies per order).
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. (Limited to 2 copies per order).
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 2 x 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. (Limited to 2 copies per order).
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker.

DRV_FS_PACKSHOT_2000x.jpgDRV_LS_PACKSHOT_2000x.jpgDRV_DLS_PACKSHOT_2000x.jpgDRV_overall_box_5000x.jpg
135172765_223627392633323_7272614196534738734_o.jpg

Last edited:
Agreed. The problem is people will buy premiums no matter what. I cannot track sales other than on eBay but sometimes the usual sellers sell stuff for insane amount of cash.
I wonder why. Are you a collector? Don't you know about GB's? Are you new to the collecting scene? Do premiums appeal you so much you're willing to start by investing huge amount on such editions? Did you wake up and suddenly felt the urge to buy an expensive premium? Or you just decided to collect a particular retailer and need to start from scratch?
I feel many people just missed the train and need to find what they "need" from (most of the time) scalpers.
From my personal point of view I just will never support such sales by dropping insane cash on a premium just because I miss it. Maybe if anyone did the same prices would drop.
Don’t forget that people are buying all kinds of worthless stuff all the time. Premium editions are not the worst option, believe me:) Check the prices for original Pokemon cards. Some people lay thousands of dollar per card.

Also remember that there's rare and there's popular. Sometimes a release is both, sometimes one or the other. This one is popular right now for sure, but it's not a particularly small print run for an exclusive premium. So over time, I think it'll be easier to get a copy of it, if you're willing to wait a year. There's also the potential 4K steelbook coming from Nova, and if that's a popular release, it may change the ebay prices for this one.

Don’t forget that people are buying all kinds of worthless stuff all the time. Premium editions are not the worst option, believe me:) Check the prices for original Pokemon cards. Some people lay thousands of dollar per card.
Aye. I used to collect Neo-Geo AES (the home version) cartridges. I paid eur 900 for a slightly sunfaded Metal Slug. Now it's worth 9x (ofc I've sold mine with little to no profit). /OT

1 was sold for that price, so I guess it’s a win- win for everyone. Manta got their money, seller got his money, ebay got its money in fees, USPS got their money in shipping, government got their money in sale and income tax and the customer got the product they wanted for the price they were obviously ok with. I don’t see a single problem here. Literally everybody won.
This is high school economics, very simple.

Reactions: DMD4k
1 was sold for that price, so I guess it’s a win- win for everyone. Manta got their money, seller got his money, ebay got its money in fees, USPS got their money in shipping, government got their money in sale and income tax and the customer got the product they wanted for the price they were obviously ok with. I don’t see a single problem here. Literally everybody won.
This is high school economics, very simple.
Nah, when someone buys multiple quantities with the sole purpose of reselling them, only the reseller wins. Especially when demand exceeds the quantity available. Not something that should be praised or normalized, especially on here.

I just hope @Billy Talent didn't miss out otherwise he will turn green and revert to Rangry again haha. Maybe go to one of them coffee shops in the dam before commenting hahaView attachment 504159

If I missed this one my god you guys would have seen me posting on this thread EVERY .....SINGLE .....DAY!

But luckily for you guys I managed to secure the OC, en route to my humble abode! :thumbs:

Last edited:
Are you sure tho haha........ Good lad.....keeping it sealed or is the jacket for Friday nights?

Nah I am not a member of the ''sealed'' club.
They have some weird fetish, they probably have their couches and Tv remotes wrapped with plastic.:rofl:
When it arrives I will unseal it and upload some images

In other news today I received 3 OC's:

Guardians of the Galaxy 2 Blufans OC
Avengers Endgame OC WEET
Avengers Infinity War OC WEET

I'm on a roll huh!
I will be posting some images this saturday ;)

Nah I am not a member of the ''sealed'' club.
They have some weird fetish, they probably have their couches and Tv remotes wrapped with plastic.:rofl:
When it arrives I will unseal it and upload some images

In other news today I received 3 OC's:

Guardians of the Galaxy 2 Blufans OC
Avengers Endgame OC WEET
Avengers Infinity War OC WEET

I'm on a roll huh!
I will be posting some images this saturday ;)
Sealed club all the way, protecting the environment ain't we :) cling film on the big seat is the way forward don't you know this haha

I am really starting to lose my patience waiting on this group buy shipping. Its been more than enough time for those who haven't paid to pay. This is my first group buy and its become a negative experience because of this. Is this how all group buys are run. I want an update soon.

I am really starting to lose my patience waiting on this group buy shipping. Its been more than enough time for those who haven't paid to pay. This is my first group buy and its become a negative experience because of this. Is this how all group buys are run. I want an update soon.
juuuuuuuuust aaaaa seeeeeeecoooooonnnnnnd, iiiiiiiiiim alllllllmostttttt donnnnnnneee

Office Sloth GIF by Disney Zootopia

I want mine too but stay away from group buys if speed is most important to you. You're trading convenience/security for immediacy. And, no, this isn't typical of group buys but Aniv was put in a ****** situation at no fault of their own. Chill.