Drive (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 31) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 31, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set (Pre-order February 5 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $41.99 (Full Slip) - $42.99 (Single Lenti) - $43.99 (Double Lenti) - $149.97 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set
Note:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab x Rory Kurtz features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
One Click: Scorpion jacket design fabric cover with inner box. 600 sets, Numbered 1-600. (Limited to 1 copy per order).
Full Slip: Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing, Foil. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. (Limited to 2 copies per order).
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. (Limited to 2 copies per order).
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 2 x 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. (Limited to 2 copies per order).
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker.

DRV_FS_PACKSHOT_2000x.jpgDRV_LS_PACKSHOT_2000x.jpgDRV_DLS_PACKSHOT_2000x.jpgDRV_overall_box_5000x.jpg
135172765_223627392633323_7272614196534738734_o.jpg

Last edited:
I'm sure this has been discussed somewhere else but I can't find it. The last post of an HDzeta steel was Wizard of Oz about 5 months ago and that thread is frozen. It would be helpful to understand why new and old HDzeta releases are not allowed ?
Would seem like ninjas would be interested in Joker, 300, Lord of the Rings & The Hobbit upcoming releasing
What happened? I assume something quite large considering all HDzeta releases are gone from the Steelbook Thread

I'm sure this has been discussed somewhere else but I can't find it. The last post of an HDzeta steel was Wizard of Oz about 5 months ago and that thread is frozen. It would be helpful to understand why new and old HDzeta releases are not allowed ?
Would seem like ninjas would be interested in Joker, 300, Lord of the Rings & The Hobbit upcoming releasing
What happened? I assume something quite large considering all HDzeta releases are gone from the Steelbook Thread
Go to the birds if prey manta lab thread and go a few pages back there. Wreck discussed and explained everything there, helped me a lot to understand it all.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Jaxxx

Go to the birds if prey manta lab thread and go a few pages back there. Wreck discussed and explained everything there, helped me a lot to understand it all.
Here it is.

• Thanks
Reactions: zeebeer
I'm sure it's there somewhere but after going through back to page 30 one page at a time I didn't see anything. After reading 10 full thread pages on that I called it quits, enough waste of my time.
This issue seems to warrant it's own thread IMO. HDzeta has to many releases some of which are pretty spectacular the DC Universe Box Sets and especially the C Nolan Trilogy MotherBox along with many older classics like The Terminator & Interstellar as well as future releases.. I'm mad at HDzeta for turning there back's on this site when HDN were the ones that helped get them started with all those Group Buys. I bought all the Terminator Boxsets and got my own personal # and other older releases such as Gladiator, Interstellar, Saving Private Ryan by HDN Group Buy. We all know what happened about 18 months ago,They stopped giving HDN any copies for GB's and many ninjas, myself included got quite upset. Maybe there is something else I missed?

Reactions: BluSteel2012
I'll admit I hadn't seen this movie but managed to watch it this week and really enjoyed it! Will definitely be getting one of these releases for sure.

Reactions: jaffajakes