Drive (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 31) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 31, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set (Pre-order February 5 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $41.99 (Full Slip) - $42.99 (Single Lenti) - $43.99 (Double Lenti) - $149.97 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set
Note:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab x Rory Kurtz features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
One Click: Scorpion jacket design fabric cover with inner box. 600 sets, Numbered 1-600. (Limited to 1 copy per order).
Full Slip: Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing, Foil. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. (Limited to 2 copies per order).
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. (Limited to 2 copies per order).
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 2 x 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. (Limited to 2 copies per order).
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker.

DRV_FS_PACKSHOT_2000x.jpgDRV_LS_PACKSHOT_2000x.jpgDRV_DLS_PACKSHOT_2000x.jpgDRV_overall_box_5000x.jpg
135172765_223627392633323_7272614196534738734_o.jpg

Last edited:
OC was sold out in 30 min (dont know how many were for sale)
for the others :
5, 17 en OOS remaining
think there was like +40 of each slip for sale.
so barely any gone, seems a bit exaggerate.

okay you’re exaggerating actually. There was not 40 of each

like I said the OC seems popular but only because of the scorpion art. There were 28 of them which went quick yes

the DL has 18 sold with 2 left
The SL has 4 sold with 16 left
The FS has 20 sold with none left

So as I said the OC and FS are the best of a bad bunch, sold quick and out of stock. Although 18 sold on DL it’s still there and the SL is doing poorly

Instead of going back and forth with me, check the comments since the beauty shots. It’s extremely divided.

Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
okay you’re exaggerating actually. There was not 40 of each

like I said the OC seems popular but only because of the scorpion art. There were 28 of them which went quick yes

the DL has 18 sold with 2 left
The SL has 4 sold with 16 left
The FS has 20 sold with none left

So as I said the OC and FS are the best of a bad bunch, sold quick and out of stock. Although 18 sold on DL it’s still there and the SL is doing poorly

Instead of going back and forth with me, check the comments since the beauty shots. It’s extremely divided.
agreed, there was not 40 of each.

how not going back and forth with you since you say it is extremely divided. lots dont like it, as much as others do.
you may go back and i go forth. i'm OK with that

agreed, there was not 40 of each.

how not going back and forth with you since you say it is extremely divided. lots dont like it, as much as others do.
you may go back and i go forth. i'm OK with that

So you’ve already seen how divided it is but still had to question it lol. Okay

I heard a fellow ninja mention it here on HDN, I believe it was Mast.... oh hang on, it was you just then.

Sorry, not heard that rumour but I’m sure PA would do a bang up job.

Plain Archive will release it in 4K this spring. Possibly May.
@spass
Where did that info come from?

Box itself looks great.
Nice to see Manta always doing something a bit different with their approach.

First Man, Se7en, Greatest Showman etc.

I'm sure the slips will look nice in hand too, as that's where it's really important, when you can actually see them.

Reactions: steelmybeatingheart