Drive (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 31) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 31, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set (Pre-order February 5 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $41.99 (Full Slip) - $42.99 (Single Lenti) - $43.99 (Double Lenti) - $149.97 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set
Note:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab x Rory Kurtz features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
One Click: Scorpion jacket design fabric cover with inner box. 600 sets, Numbered 1-600. (Limited to 1 copy per order).
Full Slip: Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing, Foil. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. (Limited to 2 copies per order).
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. (Limited to 2 copies per order).
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 2 x 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. (Limited to 2 copies per order).
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker.

DRV_FS_PACKSHOT_2000x.jpgDRV_LS_PACKSHOT_2000x.jpgDRV_DLS_PACKSHOT_2000x.jpgDRV_overall_box_5000x.jpg
135172765_223627392633323_7272614196534738734_o.jpg

Last edited:
Missed out on the GB, didn't even know there was going to be one. Any chance of more 1-click box sets becoming available?

An in-depth look at what's happening with regards to shipping delays, increased rates etc..., it focuses on China specifically and Asia in general but it gives you an idea about the rest of the world as well:

Just found these on eBay:
1611667189938.png

What douchebag seller is already offering these plus look at these horrendous prices!

Is it possible to report this somehow (to Manta or eBay)?

View attachment 496591

What douchebag seller is already offering these plus look at these horrendous prices!

People like that are ruining this hobby. They're fucken parasites, not real collectors who actually care about all this. Really maddens me, I'm even starting to see it on a more local Dutch marketplace app which was usually safe from **** like this, really pathetic. I know, capitalism, it's a free world etc, but I can't help myself from being disgusted by things like this. And it's even more annoying that people want to pay that much for it, rewarding the scalper. :vomit:
I think you could mention it to ebay because if I'm correct you're not allowed to list stuff this early before the release date yet. And obviously you could tell manta, but I don't think they will do anything about it. They don't really have a reason to care.

People like that are ruining this hobby. They're fucken parasites, not real collectors who actually care about all this. Really maddens me, I'm even starting to see it on a more local Dutch marketplace app which was usually safe from **** like this, really pathetic. I know, capitalism, it's a free world etc, but I can't help myself from being disgusted by things like this. And it's even more annoying that people want to pay that much for it, rewarding the scalper. :vomit:
i dont think that anyone will buy it for that price lol.. all it takes is like google for 10 seconds to find out that the preorder phase is still upcoming for less than 1/3 of the price...

i mean even if you miss out in the preorder phase there will be tons of listings for much less.. 500$ is the absolute maximum this edition could ever be worth if all stars align and like 450 one clicks go missing and theres only 50 left lol

Reactions: zeebeer
i dont think that anyone will buy it for that price lol.. all it takes is like google for 10 seconds to find out that the preorder phase is still upcoming for less than 1/3 of the price...

i mean even if you miss out in the preorder phase there will be tons of listings for much less.. 500$ is the absolute maximum this edition could ever be worth if all stars align and like 450 one clicks go missing and theres only 50 left lol
You're right, this price is maybe too extreme, even for the biggest idiots. At least I hope so.

• Haha
Reactions: hatredhorror
I think you could mention it to ebay because if I'm correct you're not allowed to list stuff this early before the release date yet. And obviously you could tell manta, but I don't think they will do anything about it. They don't really have a reason to care.
Don't you realise who the seller is????

View attachment 496591

It's the same person people are profusely thanking for hosting the group buy:rofl::rofl::LOL::LOL:

They're fucken parasites, not real collectors who actually care about all this.
Who gets to decide who the real collectors are? Is it the ones that won't pay more than $50 for an exclusive edition? Are those the real collectors?

Reactions: zeebeer
It's the same person people are profusely thanking for hosting the group buy:rofl::rofl::LOL::LOL:
Yes, I know that. Maybe Masta didn't. But so what?
You don't like the price, don't buy it.
He's making a living or a bit of playing money on the side, get over it.

Reactions: MrPurps