Drive (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 31) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 31, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set (Pre-order February 5 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $41.99 (Full Slip) - $42.99 (Single Lenti) - $43.99 (Double Lenti) - $149.97 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set
Note:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab x Rory Kurtz features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
One Click: Scorpion jacket design fabric cover with inner box. 600 sets, Numbered 1-600. (Limited to 1 copy per order).
Full Slip: Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing, Foil. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. (Limited to 2 copies per order).
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. (Limited to 2 copies per order).
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 2 x 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. (Limited to 2 copies per order).
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker.

DRV_FS_PACKSHOT_2000x.jpgDRV_LS_PACKSHOT_2000x.jpgDRV_DLS_PACKSHOT_2000x.jpgDRV_overall_box_5000x.jpg
135172765_223627392633323_7272614196534738734_o.jpg

Last edited:
Got the fs today and... it's nice, don't get me wrong, but it's just some "WeETish" finish applied. What if the scorpion on the back was gold foil? We'll never know...
Probably should have picked the dl...

Reactions: Aniv
FS turned up today and I'm happy with it. Steel is pure quality and the slip finish feels better in hand than the pictures let on.

If anyone has the ML Joker FS, its like the spot smooth/rough gloss/matte texture that's on Joker's face, but all over the slip. Could've been better with spot gold foil, but works well as is.

@BluSteel2012 Looks blurry and feels like i am wearing somebody else's glasses when i look at it.
Totally agree with this.
And the Lenti on the rear of mine has been glued on bent. At the top there's a 3-4mm gap on the right side and the lenti practically overlaps the slip on the left.
Feel the manta standards have dropped since collectong.
Dunno why everyone's raving about this release, fullslip and dl in hand I'm not impressed, much prefer my Nova fs

I love and adore the nova Fullslip and lenticular! What an amazing WEA Steelbook they did :oohyeah:

so looking forward To manta lab and this kick ass release with this sexy one click Jacket:smug:

Anyone in the U.K. have theirs delivered by DPD? For some reason mine is with them and not Royal Mail.
I got an email last night saying it will be delivered today but I’ve not had a one hour slot. Just contacted DPD over chat and they have said it hasn’t updated and I should contact the retailer. I’m not going to do that just yet, I’ll wait to see if it arrives tomorrow but I wondered if anyone else’s Is with DPD?

Anyone in the U.K. have theirs delivered by DPD? For some reason mine is with them and not Royal Mail.
I got an email last night saying it will be delivered today but I’ve not had a one hour slot. Just contacted DPD over chat and they have said it hasn’t updated and I should contact the retailer. I’m not going to do that just yet, I’ll wait to see if it arrives tomorrow but I wondered if anyone else’s Is with DPD?
What shipping method did you go for - express services sometimes get delivered by something other than Royal Mail. Using third party tracking sometimes gives more info than the standard postal/courier services, worth a look anyway:

What shipping method did you go for - express services sometimes get delivered by something other than Royal Mail. Using third party tracking sometimes gives more info than the standard postal/courier services, worth a look anyway:

nah it wasn’t express. Just normal. And I’ve already got that tracking site too and tracking shows the same As it does on the others. It's actually with DPD. I got sent a link from them last night but never got my one hour slot today. So I messaged them half hour ago to ask if it’s being delivered today still or tomorrow. She didn’t know and asked me to contact the sender. But like I said I’ll wait a few more days before I do that

nah it wasn’t express. Just normal. And I’ve already got that tracking site too and tracking shows the same As it does on the others. It's actually with DPD. I got sent a link from them last night but never got my one hour slot today. So I messaged them half hour ago to ask if it’s being delivered today still or tomorrow. She didn’t know and asked me to contact the sender. But like I said I’ll wait a few more days before I do that
It is pretty weird that it's coming with DPD then! What's even more weird is that they've not delivered when they said they would...they're normally very reliable. Hopefully it'll arrive tomorrow or Sunday mate!

Reactions: Flloydo
It is pretty weird that it's coming with DPD then! What's even more weird is that they've not delivered when they said they would...they're normally very reliable. Hopefully it'll arrive tomorrow or Sunday mate!

Very strange. And yeah they are usually very reliable. Hopefully too

Reactions: Loony_Tic
Anyone have experience with USPS ISC Chicago? My OC appears stuck there.

Your item has been processed through our facility in ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS) at 2:48 pm on April 29, 2021.

Hasn’t moved since with no expected delivery date. (Initial expected delivery date was Monday May, 3rd which has since been removed)

Your item has been processed through our facility in ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS) at 2:48 pm on April 29, 2021.

Hasn’t moved since with no expected delivery date. (Initial expected delivery date was Monday May, 3rd which has since been removed)
No movement for me once it was brought to the HK post office April 27 :wow: Got a weird ass tracking number too:banghead:

There's something wierd going on in Chicago.
I have a package coming to me in UK that has been stuck in Chicago for over 2 weeks.