Notes: 1 Disc UHD

1200x672.jpg

INDIVIDUALLY NUMBERED EDITION (Limited to 2,000) INCLUDES

• 4K Gloss Steelbook
  • Motion Lenticular Slipcase
  • Road Map Storyboard Booklet
  • 6x Lobby cards
  • Double-Sided Poster
  • Also includes original TV Movie version of Duel in 1.33:1 Aspect Ratio (HD)
91PgbEOr0KL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 816YP9KfpvL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 81GZb4FidyL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is sold out everywhere. And not out for another 2 months.....

Are these collectors editions UK only or do we think they'll pop up elsewhere eventually?

I made a preorder on Amazon UK on June 7th !

With the low print run with UK collectors edition .... do you think Amazon UK will be able to ship all preorders ? or did I make the preorder too late ?

It would be interesting to know for any edition, with a total print run, how many copies are available for Amazon UK ....
Pretty sure Zavvi got most copies.

Thanks for your answer ;)

I made a preorder on Amazon UK on June 7th !

With the low print run with UK collectors edition .... do you think Amazon UK will be able to ship all preorders ? or did I make the preorder too late ?

It would be interesting to know for any edition, with a total print run, how many copies are available for Amazon UK ....
Pretty sure Zavvi got most copies.

Thanks for your answer ;)
It would have been the opposite Zavvi would have been allocated less copies

• Thanks
Reactions: vinny
Yep, zavvi are getting bugger all currently. Wouldn't surprise me if hmv and amazon had similar. WB shop always seem to have plently, or it may just be the store is less known and sell slower.

Theatrical in 4K and Television version in HD. So does this mean that there are 2 discs, a 4K and a Blu-ray?

Does anybody know if the Theatrical version will only be on the 4K disc? And the Television version will only be on the Blu-ray?

Thanks.

Theatrical in 4K and Television version in HD. So does this mean that there are 2 discs, a 4K and a Blu-ray?

Does anybody know if the Theatrical version will only be on the 4K disc? And the Television version will only be on the Blu-ray?

Thanks.
I'd be surprised if there's a new 1080p disc, as the existing one isn't very old, and the other extras listed are the same as that. Given the tv cut wasn't on there, I'd say the tv cut is on the 4K disc, in HD, along with the theatrical in 4K. Theatrical in HD is then also obviously on the existing blu-ray.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian

Thanks.
I would say yes, 4KUHD and Blu Ray disc.

Mock up shows inside of steelbook has 2 disc hubs.

Reactions: Stygian
Actually, saying that, the UK amaray is 4K only, no blu-ray. Universal do usually port all extras over to their 4Ks now as well, so the whole lot may be on the 4K disc, if it's just 1 disc. Zavvi list as single disc, as do hmv. Even the hmv mockup only has one disc hub... so may just be a one disc steelbook.

The Italian release has 2 discs. Which will be the same 4K disc as this, plus the existing blu-ray.

I'd be surprised if there's a new 1080p disc, as the existing one isn't very old, and the other extras listed are the same as that. Given the tv cut wasn't on there, I'd say the tv cut is on the 4K disc, in HD, along with the theatrical in 4K. Theatrical in HD is then also obviously on the existing blu-ray.

OK. I still don't have a 4K player or 4K tv so I don't usually follow the 4K disc specifications.

Now having said that, when it comes to 4K discs I do know that most of the time the extras or special features aren't on there and that they are usually only on the included Blu-ray disc. I thought that had to do with the 4K picture and sound quality. Only having the movie on the 4K disc for better quality. Or something like that.

So would they really put 2 versions of the film on the 4K disc?

For example, the Exorcist is putting the 2 different versions on separate 4K discs.

Just wondering.