Notes: 1 Disc UHD

1200x672.jpg

INDIVIDUALLY NUMBERED EDITION (Limited to 2,000) INCLUDES

• 4K Gloss Steelbook
  • Motion Lenticular Slipcase
  • Road Map Storyboard Booklet
  • 6x Lobby cards
  • Double-Sided Poster
  • Also includes original TV Movie version of Duel in 1.33:1 Aspect Ratio (HD)
91PgbEOr0KL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 816YP9KfpvL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 81GZb4FidyL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd ordered two copies back in July when it came up. Just got a cancellation notice from my Warner order. I was going ?.. Hopefully my other copy won't be cancelled.

I'd ordered two copies back in July when it came up. Just got a cancellation notice from my Warner order. I was going ?.. Hopefully my other copy won't be cancelled.
Warner are terrible, they supply everyone else and have no stock for themselves. I had to get Exorcist refunded. Not using them anymore.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Amazon just had debit card charged

My pre order done in June
My estimated delivery date was always November 20/21
I expect dispatch will be on Saturday or Sunday with delivery on Monday

I was expecting payment and dispatch to be after release date as in recent months amazon have be using estimated date is listed in your order

Back up on zavvi
Maybe it was, but now they even removed the listing, at least I can't find it.

Yes but what i'm saying is I was able to order item x when it came back in stock and weeks later, no dispatch and when I enquired they said it was out of stock. Even though my account said it was still processing.
I had the same experience with Robin Hood, they even charged the card, and then gave excuses for 5 months about awaiting stock, moving warehouses, and asking me to prove they even took any money! Eventually, just a couple of weeks ago, finally refunded.

Again, same thing, had to order from Italy.

Maybe it was, but now they even removed the listing, at least I can't find it.

I had the same experience with Robin Hood, they even charged the card, and then gave excuses for 5 months about awaiting stock, moving warehouses, and asking me to prove they even took any money! Eventually, just a couple of weeks ago, finally refunded.

Again, same thing, had to order from Italy.
I've had loads of mates asking me about the Warner carry on. I just said. Your guess is as good as mine.

What I don´t like even more than the flimsy slip, is that the lenticular card is much smaller than front side, I always hated that on some premium editions, I think weet especially suffers with this affliction. The proper way and textbook example how it should be is Blufans/Filmarena/HDzeta, proper same size of the lenti card as a front side :cigar::thumbs:

My copy from Amazon UK arrived here in US delivered in an envelope, naturally, and slipbox was crushed, dented and creased while the steelbook was actually bent in the middle with the spine creased, looked just like someone had tried to bend it over their knee. And when I tried to post a review on Amazon UK it was rejected due to the criticism. How much more would it cost to ship this in a box? Pennies, probably. Both Amazon US and UK have no respect for packaged media anymore. Shameful.

My copy from Amazon UK arrived here in US delivered in an envelope, naturally, and slipbox was crushed, dented and creased while the steelbook was actually bent in the middle with the spine creased, looked just like someone had tried to bend it over their knee. And when I tried to post a review on Amazon UK it was rejected due to the criticism. How much more would it cost to ship this in a box? Pennies, probably. Both Amazon US and UK have no respect for packaged media anymore. Shameful.
Order lots of extra cheap trash things for under $2-3.
Also add a Gift notification.

They'll have to send it in a box then. Hopefully with some kind of decent wrapping.
It's worth a try at least. Especially if the added stuff doesn't cost the earth.
:thanks:

Unfortunately time is money to Amazon, packing items fast is worth far more than protecting it in suitable packaging.