Dune (1984) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Arrow Video) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: August 30, 2021
Purchase links: Deluxe Edition - SteelBook only (Pre-order on May 28, at 3 PM - UK time)
Price: £44.99 (Deluxe Edition) - £29.99 (SteelBook only)

ezgif-5-bb94a1a7bc23.jpg ezgif-5-2a6e9040e7ea.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've ordered both the standard and deluxe steels with codes, I'll decide which to keep later.

£13.50 for a slip, x6 double sided postcards, a 60p essay book and a 100p art book is pretty decent. Even if the slip has the same art as the steel.

Last edited:
A 10% code applied directly to my order... but I didn't do anything special to deserve such a reduction. Do you guys know what this code is and where does it come from?
(I don't want them to cancel my pre-order :ohno: )

A 10% code applied directly to my order... but I didn't do anything special to deserve such a reduction. Do you guys know what this code is and where does it come from?
It should say what the discount is due to on your order confirmation email.

They won't cancel your order dw. It'll be there from a previous attempt, your basket occasionally saves them from previous sessions if unused and applies them to new eligible orders.

• Thanks
Reactions: Torrente1

You know what it's for when the title sells out and your's is cancelled. :naughty::rofl: Just kidding my friend.

• Haha
Reactions: Torrente1
Wait, Jodorowsky did a Dune film?! Didn't even know that, thanks for bringing it up! I need to find a way to watch that.
It’s a documentary about Jodorowsky’s failed project, i think it is really an eye-opener. He talked about his crew members, including Salvador Dali and his wife, Orson Welles, Pink Floyd, Mick Jagger, H. R. Giger. And all the efforts they have made.
They claimed it to be the greatest movie never made, and i completely agree with that.

Also available for pre-order from non Zavvi U.S. vendors. Regular SteelBook and Deluxe SteelBook editions.

This isn't limited to Zavvi. Check the prices though and get the right editions. I think the link for the Deluxe is cheaper than the link for the standard. 2 different vendors.

Apparently Diabolik is getting it also.