Dunkirk (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 16) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: October 30, 2020
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip (4K + BD + Bonus) - Single Lenti (4K + BD + Bonus) - Double Lenti (BD + Bonus) (Pre-order on August 28 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $159.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip - Single Lenti) - $47.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: Box Set - Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti
Note: One Click 400 copies - Full Slip 800 copies - Single Lenti 800 copies - Double Lenti 800 copies

WEA - Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Full Slip: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
One Click Box: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Holofoil
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Dunkirk_Overall_OC_5000x.jpgDunkirk_Overall_FS_5000x.jpgDunkirk_Overall_LS_5000x.jpgDunkirk_Overall_DLS_5000x.jpg
9F229698-06D1-4494-8370-73D70FF3D4E3.jpeg

Last edited:
45 days after tracking provided and mine from the GB to the UK still hasn't shipped yet. Don't mind waiting, especially in the current situation but that and the lack of communication/update I am starting to get a little worried now!

45 days after tracking provided and mine from the GB to the UK still hasn't shipped yet. Don't mind waiting, especially in the current situation but that and the lack of communication/update I am starting to get a little worried now!

I’m in the US and still waiting for my Manta Birds of Prey and no tracking update since December 3. I contacted Collectong two week ago. They were nice and responded quickly, and they said they’d run a postal enquiry but would only communicate with the group buy organizer moving forward. I’ve tried to contact Aniv twice (once in December and once last week) but haven’t received a response from him yet.

So if at some point you do contact Collectong about your Dunkirk (if you haven’t already) they’ll probably tell you the same thing, although they did also tell me not to worry and that they’d make things right if my copy is lost.

Hopefully everything is okay with Aniv because he hasn’t been active on the site and/or communicating with me. If he doesn’t reach out in the next couple of weeks I’m just going to have to contact Collectong again and hope they’ll deal with me directly, at least with the result of their postal enquiry.

According to the USPS starting on December 2 or 3 postal restrictions were put in place indefinitely in Hong Kong limiting outgoing international mail, so it might be possible that we aren’t getting tracking updates because our copies are still in Hong Kong. But there’s no way to find that out unless Collectong run an enquiry and then tell you the findings (or they tell Aniv who tells you).

• Thanks
Reactions: gAnX
I’m in the US and still waiting for my Manta Birds of Prey and no tracking update since December 3. I contacted Collectong two week ago. They were nice and responded quickly, and they said they’d run a postal enquiry but would only communicate with the group buy organizer moving forward. I’ve tried to contact Aniv twice (once in December and once last week) but haven’t received a response from him yet.

So if at some point you do contact Collectong about your Dunkirk (if you haven’t already) they’ll probably tell you the same thing, although they did also tell me not to worry and that they’d make things right if my copy is lost.

Hopefully everything is okay with Aniv because he hasn’t been active on the site and/or communicating with me. If he doesn’t reach out in the next couple of weeks I’m just going to have to contact Collectong again and hope they’ll deal with me directly, at least with the result of their postal enquiry.

According to the USPS starting on December 2 or 3 postal restrictions were put in place indefinitely in Hong Kong limiting outgoing international mail, so it might be possible that we aren’t getting tracking updates because our copies are still in Hong Kong. But there’s no way to find that out unless Collectong run an enquiry and then tell you the findings (or they tell Aniv who tells you).
Same situation here. Contacting Manta is probably pointless. The fact that we have all been given tracking numbers means that parcels have already entered HK Post therefore I have contacted them instead and currently awaiting their response. Not expecting miracles though. Communication with GB host here is non-existent. Whatever the reason is, someone should step in and provide any info or update.

• Thanks
Reactions: Bunk
Same situation here. Contacting Manta is probably pointless. The fact that we have all been given tracking numbers means that parcels have already entered HK Post therefore I have contacted them instead and currently awaiting their response. Not expecting miracles though. Communication with GB host here is non-existent. Whatever the reason is, someone should step in and provide any info or update.
Sucks you guys are still having so many issues with this.

• Thanks
Reactions: JGCramp
The only issue you might have is that HK Post probably can't help you because I think they'll tell you the same thing they told me: They can only respond to a postal enquiry submitted by the sender. Manta told me they'd do that but then send the info to Aniv.

I am part of the GB. I just checked tracking and both my packages show inbound to US customs in New York today. This is about 11 days after showing processing at HK post office.

HK Post responded today. They have no record of the item being posted or awaiting dispatch. Basically tracking number shows there is no such item. I'm confused now. Either the tracking numbers are made up or Manta still have them one clicks with them. Either way, HK Post has no knowledge of the parcel being entered into postal network. This is really odd.

MIne is still showing as sender preparing item to post on 26 Nov
Same for mine.

It honestly looks like it hasn't even been sent by Manta yet and isn't even on it's way to me. I know delivery will take a while when it does enter the postal system but my tracking makes it seems like it hasn't even happened yet. That's why I'm starting to get concerned.

Keep in mind folks, the world is still going through a pandemic and the entire postal system is affected, among other things. Shipping and delivery times have always varied greatly between regions, and now they vary even more than before, due to multiple factors, many of which have been discussed at length across multiple threads.

One of the reasons being that certain countries have informed certain other countries that they are not currently accepting shipments originating from them, because the recipient country's system is overloaded, and other considerations, everywhere.

There are other reasons but that is the main one, and everything it entails re: safety etc...

Personally, between keeping the package in the post's warehouse waiting somewhere to have it dispatched when there's some kind of normality or the retailer holding onto it, I trust the choice is clear.

That being said, @Aniv informed us all GB orders had been shipped. If you've ordered directly, I suggest to contact the retailer in question and request an update. Never the less,

tenor.gif

is key.

For those of you waiting and not getting tracking updates, there is a good chance your Dunkirk copies are still in Hong Kong due to COVID delays. I hadn't received an update on my Manta Birds of Prey since December 3 until today when tracking updated to arriving at ISC in Chicago this afternoon. So it took 6 weeks from processing at the Hong Kong postal facility to being put on a flight to the US. @IRON MAN is right that patience is key right now.

HEADS UP UK BUYERS, parcel status has changed today to "Arrived at processing centre". Very coincidentally after I contacted HK Post... Don't know what to make of it but at least there is a movement!

Reactions: jailbird_joey