Dunkirk (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 16) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: October 30, 2020
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip (4K + BD + Bonus) - Single Lenti (4K + BD + Bonus) - Double Lenti (BD + Bonus) (Pre-order on August 28 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $159.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip - Single Lenti) - $47.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: Box Set - Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti
Note: One Click 400 copies - Full Slip 800 copies - Single Lenti 800 copies - Double Lenti 800 copies

WEA - Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Full Slip: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
One Click Box: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Holofoil
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Dunkirk_Overall_OC_5000x.jpgDunkirk_Overall_FS_5000x.jpgDunkirk_Overall_LS_5000x.jpgDunkirk_Overall_DLS_5000x.jpg
9F229698-06D1-4494-8370-73D70FF3D4E3.jpeg

Last edited:
there is a bigger issue here people need read the link below and anyone in uk or usa needs to look at the table look for the *
indicating
* Service is currently under suspension.

basil :thumbs:

That may be apart of the problem but this is a Collectong/Manta issue. I have been in contact with someone from HKPO and my parcel has not even been checked into the system yet, they have yet to even receive the parcel let alone give information about the suspension for goods to the USA or UK

An update from Collectong/Manta is what we need (those who purchased the GB). Customers all over the world are receiving their orders but ours have yet to be dispatched. Which is odd since the shipping payment deadline was 10 days ago

Can anyone shed some light on this?

That may be apart of the problem but this is a Collectong/Manta issue. I have been in contact with someone from HKPO and my parcel has not even been checked into the system yet, they have yet to even receive the parcel let alone give information about the suspension for goods to the USA or UK

An update from Collectong/Manta is what we need (those who purchased the GB). Customers all over the world are receiving their orders but ours have yet to be dispatched. Which is odd since the shipping payment deadline was 10 days ago

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Not Manta Lab's or Collectong's fault. Aniv explained in BoP thread. See below.

I have some personal matters delaying things since the last 2-3 months so its not Manta thats at fault. I mean COVID does play a role in the shipping mess due to some countries being blocked from accepting packages but its my fault that I havent got them the info and billed members ahead of time (I get confused adjusting balance of who owes what based on the non standard services such as DHL etc being used in the interim, so I wait until the end to get the prices)

Hopefully from mid December I can continue to provide satisfactory level of service.

Reactions: CGB axia and Aniv
anyone in the California has theirs from the GB? mine still with no movement since Nov 26 :(

Everything is so delayed right that it's hard to know when anything will arrive. Tracking seems to be really sporadic right now, too.

I'm still waiting for my Manta Birds of Prey. Tracking showed it being processed through the Hong Kong PO on December 3 and that's the last update. I also made a purchase from Nova with EMS 2-3 day shipping; tracking started on the 11th and it's still listed as being in Seoul. And who knows how long the additional delays will be once they actually reach the US. I made that purchase on the 3rd and there were gifts in there so I'm not sure I'll even have them by Christmas.

Anyway, I'm sure your Dunkirk will arrive but you probably have to wait a bit longer. Hopefully you'll at least get a tracking update soon.

Reactions: tono06
Same here. This is piss take nothing else. Probably my last time I bought from Manta through GB. What a joke. Is there any way I can request refund for this failure??

Same here. This is piss take nothing else. Probably my last time I bought from Manta through GB. What a joke. Is there any way I can request refund for this failure??
Aniv ( GB host) already addressed the issue and apologized. Afterall he’s helping everyone here to get lots of different editions without hassle of possibly missing out direct, and he does that almost for free ( compared to what other sites are cumulatively charging ). I think what we can do in return, is to be a bit more patient and understanding in rare cases when he can’t provide a usual top notch service becasue of some unexpected issues.

Don't want to pile on, but for anyone new, probably the bit missing from the previous post was that it's all been very cool for many *years*, so as frustrating as it is, I wouldn't panic.

Anyway, in this case it now seems we are waiting for Manta to process things..., under continuing global difficulties....
My thoughts turn more to CMA PreOrders over a year, and waiting... That's the new definition of fking annoying. Wonder how those short term money markets are travelling //

Would you like to be a GB host? I'm sure everything would go off without a hitch whatsoever, every time right? Personal lives be damned?

I've waited 6+ months for a GB item to arrive... that's just the name of the game when it comes to premium SB purchases. Will it really affect your life if this arrived 3 weeks ago vs. 3 weeks from now?

Reactions: gAnX and JGCramp
Aniv ( GB host) already addressed the issue and apologized. Afterall he’s helping everyone here to get lots of different editions without hassle of possibly missing out direct, and he does that almost for free ( compared to what other sites are cumulatively charging ). I think what we can do in return, is to be a bit more patient and understanding in rare cases when he can’t provide a usual top notch service becasue of some unexpected issues.

I agree with all of this. I've posted here and in the BoP thread that I'm still waiting for my BoP lenti copy but I want to be clear that I'm not putting any of that on Aniv. It's great of him to run the group buys and I know that it's frustrating but these are unique times and we'll all eventually have our GB copies.

do we have anything on the GB shipping yet?, getting uneasy seeing no movement tho............
Hi, same with mine, I messaged @Aniv last week as he previously mentioned in post 523. I think with all the borders been open then closed it’s a waiting game due to the ongoing covid situation and we just have to wait.

Reactions: tono06
So i got one-click on ebay for $150 shipped, which is way below retail+shipping. Arrived in mint condition with no problems. Curious why people are letting those go for so cheap. In my opinion it is one of the best releases Manta has produced in 2020....

So i got one-click on ebay for $150 shipped, which is way below retail+shipping. Arrived in mint condition with no problems. Curious why people are letting those go for so cheap. In my opinion it is one of the best releases Manta has produced in 2020....
Probably someone who just needed the money and there really isn’t much of an aftermarket for recent Manta Lab releases. They are probably the premium boutique that is most accessible to everyone worldwide. I’ve been able to get every single release I’ve wanted from them, through their website. Same can’t be said for most other brands. Dunkirk took a bit to sell out too. Anyone buying up ML stuff just to resell is wasting time and money unless they are going to sit on it for years.

Nothing changed for UK, preparing for posting since 26/11. Absolute joke. All airmail is being suspended to UK until further notice as far as I understand.