Dunkirk (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 16) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: October 30, 2020
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip (4K + BD + Bonus) - Single Lenti (4K + BD + Bonus) - Double Lenti (BD + Bonus) (Pre-order on August 28 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $159.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip - Single Lenti) - $47.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: Box Set - Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti
Note: One Click 400 copies - Full Slip 800 copies - Single Lenti 800 copies - Double Lenti 800 copies

WEA - Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Full Slip: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
One Click Box: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Holofoil
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Dunkirk_Overall_OC_5000x.jpgDunkirk_Overall_FS_5000x.jpgDunkirk_Overall_LS_5000x.jpgDunkirk_Overall_DLS_5000x.jpg
9F229698-06D1-4494-8370-73D70FF3D4E3.jpeg

Last edited:
I know it! Manta delivers! The FS is amazing and I'm so glad it's on its way to my home!

Reactions: djjez83
Haven't been checking this thread much, so wasn't sure what to expect with the single lenti until I opened mine this morning, but the depth/quality is honestly up there as one the best I've seen. Love the holofoil for the flames on the back too... really brings it to life. Everything else in the package is spot on as well... not often I receive a gloss steel from Manta without a couple scratches or chips, but this one is minty mint! Very happy with it overall and can now sell off my Zavvi steel. :D

Haven't been checking this thread much, so wasn't sure what to expect with the single lenti until I opened mine this morning, but the depth/quality is honestly up there as one the best I've seen. Love the holofoil for the flames on the back too... really brings it to life. Everything else in the package is spot on as well... not often I receive a gloss steel from Manta without a couple scratches or chips, but this one is minty mint! Very happy with it overall and can now sell off my Zavvi steel. :D
Knowing this brings me great relief. I was worried I made the wrong decision by getting the SL

Reactions: Noodles
Just bought the blufans 4k double lenticular from ebay auction. Just for €80 with shipping, number 100/200 so curious how that one is in person :)
This one looks really good aswel

Just in. This is manta's usual standard for full slips. The title on the front and spine is embossed and has a very tiny amount of holofoil. Everything else is embossed and spot glossed, even his hair. It looks stunning in person

Been forever since I bought a slip, due to space I'm a steel only collector but wow, that slip is phenomenal.

Reactions: djjez83