Dunkirk (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 16) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: October 30, 2020
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip (4K + BD + Bonus) - Single Lenti (4K + BD + Bonus) - Double Lenti (BD + Bonus) (Pre-order on August 28 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $159.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip - Single Lenti) - $47.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: Box Set - Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti
Note: One Click 400 copies - Full Slip 800 copies - Single Lenti 800 copies - Double Lenti 800 copies

WEA - Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Full Slip: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
One Click Box: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Holofoil
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Dunkirk_Overall_OC_5000x.jpgDunkirk_Overall_FS_5000x.jpgDunkirk_Overall_LS_5000x.jpgDunkirk_Overall_DLS_5000x.jpg
9F229698-06D1-4494-8370-73D70FF3D4E3.jpeg

Last edited:
Remember folks, this was canceled as artworks were rejected by Nolan. They HAD to use these for the release to happen.

I can’t even imagine what they might of attempted to start with back in 2017. Because these arts are pretty much what I was expecting given how little or decent art there is for the film.
I think manta have done ok considering all that

Reactions: Hereticz and Shark
I was expecting the Spitfire art to get a lenti treatment, and I’m not disappointed, I’m sure SL will be gorgeous in hand.
Will be 1-clicking it, just in time for Tenet release and 10th anniversary Inception 70 mm screenings:)

Reactions: gAnX
Don't know if its been spotted yet but is it weird the one click front art is the same as the steel front art. I don't think I've ever seen that happen. o_O

I noticed that and wondered why a few were loving the one click box when it’s on the steel anyway. I know the backs different but still

Manta havent been the same since collectong. Their steelbooks are great but these slipcover designs are just boring and lazy now. Nothing new all seen before. Not impressed by any of these at all and yes im aware they literally had no choice as it was originally cancelled but its still underwhelming from an artwork perspective . The front of the one click is the best but blufans did this as well on their one click :wtf: look how boring they look together:

received_3265392940208170.jpeg
received_610965096520443.jpeg
received_642450089987581.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: zeebeer
They're boring but can you really blame manta? If they had to use the same art on the OC and steel it's quite obvious that artwork approval has been hell. I think they couldn't have done better in this case but tbh I think if there isn't good art they just shouldn't release it at all. I'll probably pass, maybe I'll go for one of the lentis if I have the funds on pre order day.

Reactions: CleverLoginName
They're boring but can you really blame manta? If they had to use the same art on the OC and steel it's quite obvious that artwork approval has been hell. I think they couldn't have done better in this case but tbh I think if there isn't good art they just shouldn't release it at all. I'll probably pass, maybe I'll go for one of the lentis if I have the funds on pre order day.

Its better than nothing for sure. At least the steelbook is awesome. They always do well on the steels.

Reactions: zeebeer
Better be "BeforeCollcetongLike" lenticulars otherwise I´ll be disappointed. Steelbook will be the Star here again, no doubt about it. So far I like SL most, but all can turn out to be nice or bad, very hard to say now....