Dunkirk (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 16) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: October 30, 2020
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip (4K + BD + Bonus) - Single Lenti (4K + BD + Bonus) - Double Lenti (BD + Bonus) (Pre-order on August 28 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $159.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip - Single Lenti) - $47.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: Box Set - Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti
Note: One Click 400 copies - Full Slip 800 copies - Single Lenti 800 copies - Double Lenti 800 copies

WEA - Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Full Slip: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
One Click Box: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Holofoil
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Dunkirk_Overall_OC_5000x.jpgDunkirk_Overall_FS_5000x.jpgDunkirk_Overall_LS_5000x.jpgDunkirk_Overall_DLS_5000x.jpg
9F229698-06D1-4494-8370-73D70FF3D4E3.jpeg

Last edited:
Indeed,, Seems to be,,

Thanks @tanokike as well for catching.

Corrected before a lot of more errors were bound to happen.

The following members purchased and some will get a discount, others will get a surcharge when I do the shipping invoice.

Charge $5.20 more with shipping.
Purchase Today at 6:24 PM goufcustom 53.50 USD Validated
Purchase Today at 4:52 PM zircon101 53.50 USD Validated

Discount $5.20 with shipping.
Purchase Today at 6:18 PM Kevin luna 58.70 USD Validated
Purchase Today at 6:01 PM LongJohnSilver11 58.70 USD Validated
Purchase Today at 3:47 PM Halo500 58.70 USD Validated
Purchase Today at 3:44 PM tono06 58.70 USD Validated

How do you explain MantaLab then? Lol names mean nothing.

Yeah but there’s such a huge difference in a company/ retailer name however random compared to a name trying to make a statement. ToC are clearly trying to make a statement with their name. And they ain’t living up to that name

Yeah but there’s such a huge difference in a company/ retailer name however random compared to a name trying to make a statement. ToC are clearly trying to make a statement with their name. And they ain’t living up to that name
Fair point, but I still think people read too much into it and are getting their panties in a bunch over nothing.

Reactions: Stygian and Flloydo
To be honest I don't care about names but I agree that if the words TITANS OF CULT jump off the screen I do get expectations. I mean if they called themselves 'titans of generally critically acclaimed movies' I would be happy with all of their movie choices

Fair point, but I still think people read too much into it and are getting their panties in a bunch over nothing.

Tbh I don’t either (like @zeebeer says) but it’s pretentious in the sense of trying to make a statement but my main issue is the love their crappy designs get. Only some look ok yet all the same mongs on twitter that praise crappy streaky matte WWA steelbooks support them. Says it all really

Reactions: zeebeer
Tbh I don’t either (like @zeebeer says) but it’s pretentious in the sense of trying to make a statement but my main issue is the love their crappy designs get. Only some look ok yet all the same mongs on twitter that praise crappy streaky matte WWA steelbooks support them. Says it all really
I don't think a lot of those people own real premiums. If you're used to standard steelbook releases I'd understand that you're happy with titans of cult. All depends on perspective

Reactions: Flloydo
I don't think a lot of those people own real premiums. If you're used to standard steelbook releases I'd understand that you're happy with titans of cult. All depends on perspective

It’s certainly a premium to those who only buy standard steelbooks but in most cases without the premium finish

Hi everyone, wondering if anyone knows how much it normally costs having it delivered to the UK & if they mark down the price incase of customs? Thinking of going for the DL but trying to work out total cost . thanks for any help :)

Hi everyone, wondering if anyone knows how much it normally costs having it delivered to the UK & if they mark down the price incase of customs? Thinking of going for the DL but trying to work out total cost . thanks for any help :)
65 usd approx. You can leave a note when ordering to let them know what value you want it marked with.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: gAnX and Mark
65 usd approx. You can leave a note when ordering to let them know what value you want it marked with.

Thanks very much for your help, after posting my question I was having a look about facebook and started seeing colleagues from work posting they had been made redundant!!!! I'm shocked as I did not see it coming (as we already had it happen a few months back) I'm ok for now but its pretty much made me think I better not be spending anything :( F###### covid! gutted how much this is affecting everyone and everything!

• Wow
Thanks very much for your help, after posting my question I was having a look about facebook and started seeing colleagues from work posting they had been made redundant!!!! I'm shocked as I did not see it coming (as we already had it happen a few months back) I'm ok for now but its pretty much made me think I better not be spending anything :( F###### covid! gutted how much this is affecting everyone and everything!
Yeah definitely don't get into trouble for something as unimportant as collecting. Hope for you that you can keep your job, good luck :thumbs: I don't think this release will turn out to be immensely popular so you'll probably be able to buy it on ebay later for near the retail price.

Reactions: Mark
Yeah definitely don't get into trouble for something as unimportant as collecting. Hope for you that you can keep your job, good luck :thumbs: I don't think this release will turn out to be immensely popular so you'll probably be able to buy it on ebay later for near the retail price.

Thanks very much and for your advice :) yeah I'm thankful to have my job for now. Feel so gutted for everyone in these situations. thanks again

Helpful thank you
Funny how you can purchase items from China and the far east at nearly no shipping charge on ebay. I guess this explains the high price tags for MLab releases when the shipping is higher then the slip itself

Helpful thank you
Funny how you can purchase items from China and the far east at nearly no shipping charge on ebay. I guess this explains the high price tags for MLab releases when the shipping is higher then the slip itself
Shipping varies from 10-17$ usually for one edition per country. The 65$ estimate did include shipping and item cost.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: zeebeer and gAnX
Jesus, I'm literally unable to make a decision between the FS and the SL.:sorry: Both look great, and considering that all my other Nolan premiums are lenticulars, the SL would fit the collection just a tiny bit better. On the other hand, I prefer the title font and style on the FS. The image on the back of the FS is also great.

Reactions: Shark and zeebeer
Jesus, I'm literally unable to make a decision between the FS and the SL.:sorry: Both look great, and considering that all my other Nolan premiums are lenticulars, the SL would fit the collection just a tiny bit better. On the other hand, I prefer the title font and style on the FS. The image on the back of the FS is also great.
I have the same problem.. The images used aren't really suited for great finishes though (I think) and I can't see how they can do something nice for the back of the SL so it's probably going to be the DL for me.

Reactions: Chokwe
SL can be similar to SL of First Man. If it will be same quality, it can be real nice and crisp, but not much depth noticable because of a close-up capture. BUT, If it will be crap lenti a-la OUATIH, than we have a problem :sick:. If backside gets same finish as backside of SL Joker, I will be satisfied.

DL can be great too, but again it will really depends how much effort they put into it. They really should show us a live vids and pics before PO, it will be real lottery If they won´t :ohno:

I like FS too, but I don´t like the title in the middle of the slip, just across his face. Should be more down as on the other slips imho (n)