Release date: December 19, 2017
Purchase link: Media Markt
Price: €34.99

12034137-1834833161519268.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Come to think of it I wonder if he actually buys any UK steels
He probably does not buy anything

Yup, you two should try stand up . . . you'd make a mint :thumbs:

UK steelbooks (and other metal packaging . . . including duplicates) . . . sorted by release date . . . #1 - #419 . . . SWEENEY TODD 9th May, 2008 - FANTASTIC 4 14th April, 2014 (Section 1)
dad study.2.jpg
dad study 9.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
Yup, you two should try stand up . . . you'd make a mint :thumbs:

UK steelbooks (and other metal packaging . . . including duplicates) . . . sorted by release date . . . #1 - #419 . . . SWEENEY TODD 9th May, 2008 - FANTASTIC 4 . . . 14th April, 2014 (Section 1)

Who's are those...wait, it's yours? Really? Are you sure?

:p

Sweeney Todd, Fantastic Four..... he really will buy any old sh*t. But heaven forbid anyone else should pay a few extra bucks for a premium import :rofl:

Sweeney Todd, Fantastic Four..... he really will buy any old sh*t.
It's called a collection, dude . . . or, as defined in the dictionary, "the gathered or exhibited works of a single painter, sculptor, etc."
In this case "the gathered works of a single painter etc." being the gathered steelbooks of a single country (UK).
Too difficult to understand?

QUOTE="StifflersDad, post: 2036759, member: 14681"]Yeah
I wonder who's picture he has "borrowed" this time:whistle:[/QUOTE]
OK, I'll humour you as I can see you're someone that needs to be humoured.
Not my steelbooks?
dad study4.jpg

Last edited:
The 'disappearing' s-g DUNKIRK front title (pics courtesy beachtimelong98). . .
Now you see it . . .
DRuLsKnUEAEvJ1M.jpg:large

. . . now you don't . . .
DRuLqtLUMAAHved.jpg:large

More of the spot-gloss effect on the front title, spine title and sparks:-
DRuC3ENV4AAROc7.jpg:large

DRuC2S_U8AIFR42.jpg:large

DRtsOFWVoAALldZ.jpg:large

DRtsOFWVQAALEFA.jpg:large

Last edited:
Awww damn! That reminds me that I wanted to take some pics of this beauty with natural light today but completely forgot. XD I'll try to get some done tomorrow.

It's called a collection, dude . . . or, as defined in the dictionary, "the gathered or exhibited works of a single painter, sculptor, etc."
In this case "the gathered works of a single painter etc." being the gathered steelbooks of a single country (UK).
Too difficult to understand?

QUOTE="StifflersDad, post: 2036759, member: 14681"]Yeah
I wonder who's picture he has "borrowed" this time:whistle:
OK, I'll humour you as I can see you're someone that needs to be humoured.
Not my steelbooks?
[/QUOTE]

..... not his photo :LOL:

Okay guys, who cares. Just take that to pm please.

Anyway ... to add something to this thread that actually has to do with the steelbook ...

Can't see what you posted but I'm sure it's all good :thumbs:

In the Fonzie corner we have StifflersDad and Punker76. In the Christmas tree corner we have virkia. It's what makes this place so much fun. Go at it kids:thumbs:
Dude, not a kid . . .
Go back a page or so and you'll see that this thread was going great guns and was a shining example of how a thread should be - i.e. civil and civilised with members helping other members to get hold of a steelbook that would be otherwise difficult to get hold of etc.
Then appears the triumvirate of twits and the tone was immediately lowered :asshat::banghead:

As for the steelbook: I'll be a grumpy elf if this steelbook is not released in my territory. . .