Release date: October 13th, 2014
Purchase links: In store only
Price: £19.99
Group Buy: Click HERE < hosted by Naughtius Maximus

proof.jpg

image.jpg

eot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Spent more on this than i wanted too and orderd the amazon.jp version...few things win it for me and although the title is better the non 3d branding is what id like to see!

Sorry Noodles I should have stated that the artwork wasn't confirmed by Blu-devil, but is the same pic that Amazon.de have for the SteelBook, so I expect that it will be the same (90% anyway).

Is this going to be a general release, or yet another stupidly limited Entertainment Store exclusive?

Are we expecting it to be announced as an exclusive, or available everywhere?

Reactions: bradipolpo
Is this going to be a general release, or yet another stupidly limited Entertainment Store exclusive?

Are we expecting it to be announced as an exclusive, or available everywhere?

no will be an ES exlcusive announnced 1 hour before release with no warning to us here apart from a 30 min warning so then staff can try let us know, then it be overpriced around £30 mark and limited to a thousand and everyone be trying to guess the finish cos ES haven't bothered to inform anyone. :woot::woot::woot::woot:

all joking aside has anyone considered hmv at all????

basil :thumbs:

Folks, please refrain from personal attacks towards each other. It is not part of our community's vibe-please take ongoing disagreements to pms so all thread readers don't need to be involved in some of these circular arguments. Thanks all!

I'm wondering if they're still trying to sort out exclusivity for this?

As it's a Warner title I expected this will be released trade-wide as Pacific Rim, Gravity and Man of Steel were. However, 300: Rise of an Empire was ES Exclusive and Godzilla seems to be HMV Exclusive so you never know.

I'm wondering if they're still trying to sort out exclusivity for this?

As it's a Warner title I expected this will be released trade-wide as Pacific Rim, Gravity and Man of Steel were. However, 300: Rise of an Empire was ES Exclusive and Godzilla seems to be HMV Exclusive so you never know.
I was thinking the same thing jitstark and really hope that there will be an ES exclusive (as opposed to the usual suspect).

I have to correct myself a little. 300 has got 2 UK releases. One ES Exclusive and one trade wide. The ES one has alternate artwork. Warner expect this to be big on the home video market so, in true Warner fashion, whoever coughs up the most dough and can deal with what will probably be quite a big print run will get exclusivity.