Purchase links: In store only
Price: £19.99
Group Buy: Click HERE < hosted by Naughtius Maximus

proof.jpg

image.jpg

eot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why not order it from Amazon.de???

Is it me or is there some sort of slacking off in the UK regarding steelbook announcements???

Amazon UK just don't seem to care anymore, their current pricing policy is horrendous...Zavvi's exclusives are...:hilarious::hilarious: just that!! (with the exception of Disney & Marvel!)...HMV...NO website...:wtf:!!

Amazon,de have the gorgeous Once Upon A Time In America & One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest for release in October...do Amazon UK...NOPE!!!

What the f*** is going on!!

Reactions: augustus

Is it me or is there some sort of slacking off in the UK regarding steelbook announcements???

Amazon UK just don't seem to care anymore, their current pricing policy is horrendous...Zavvi's exclusives are...:hilarious::hilarious: just that!! (with the exception of Disney & Marvel!)...HMV...NO website...:wtf:!!

Amazon,de have the gorgeous Once Upon A Time In America & One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest for release in October...do Amazon UK...NOPE!!!

Chill dude or your gonna have an aneurysm! If you prefer the German steels the buy them ones. I'm sure they will announce them as soon as they can.

I'm assuming that this one isn't happening given how close we are now. It's under the same assumption given we're getting under a month from release that the Future Shop version that's been on hold is going to be cancelled too. I can see me going for the A.de version down the line if that's the case.

And remember UK is the best region to buy Steelbook as a vast majority of retailers offer international shipping at very low price. Just be a bit more patient or else buy from elsewhere. No one is stopping you.[emoji6]

Japanese version will be the best to purchase for this because it will have better quality, better artwork and the writing will look nice to in japanese its the best in my opinion...

Japanese version will be the best to purchase for this because it will have better quality, better artwork and the writing will look nice to in japanese its the best in my opinion...

probably yes, but it's also the most expensive one (when ordering to UK) and would have to wait for it the longest... so I'd rather stick to my DE one

I agree with you mate but it all depends what the buyer wants how far he will go to get the best. But like you said its expensive but the better things always cost a bit more in terms of quality...

It looks like the japanese artwork is exactly the same as other releases, and japan writing is on discs only (movie title is in english on the SB outside but ok, the j-card should be in japanese) ;)
Better quality? why do you think that?
No 3D logo and a different movie title: is that worth 70€?

Last edited:
I was refering from what people mainly like and popularity wise. But artwork might be same but japanese for sure will be more expensive...

I was refering from what people mainly like and popularity wise. But artwork might be same but japanese for sure will be more expensive...

Japanese versions are expensive but most of them are no longer retaining that value. The days when Japanese were the ultimate version are over. Most of the time you are paying in excess of £25 above the standard steelbook cost just for a card slip and the last few haven't been great.

Reactions: harry
I fully agree the last few have not been great but still we will be getting some more great titles from them for sure the only thing i dont like is the high price...

I've never understood the quality argument when it comes to Japanese releases. I think collectors often feel the need to justify the high price and sometimes that means exaggerating or even imagining features that make them worth the money. Dredd is a great example, the thread here is full of praise and while it does have decent artwork, it also has credits on the front and a very average matte finish.

Reactions: Slinchafi