Release date: October 13th, 2014
Purchase links: In store only
Price: £19.99
Group Buy: Click HERE < hosted by Naughtius Maximus

proof.jpg

image.jpg

eot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoping for a UK one too, I would've liked to get the German but its release date is December. Don't know why that is when almost everywhere else this releases next month.

I agree but its all a matter of choice some people dont mind paying a bit extra because of quality or, artwork difference or popularity wise. A little can probably make alot of difference in the collectors eye far as me i dont mind going the extra distance till i have a nice and unique looking steel but thats not always the same as majority of times they have WEA with a bit of difference such as foreign texts...

So far it seems the art is the same everywhere. The Japanese one has a different title, thats all.

Tom's movies don't seem to get any variety.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: tommyh84
I've never bought anything other than a UK release before, but I really want this film in a steelbook!

I know it will work in my blu-ray player as Europe is all Region B, but I was just wondering how much of the writing will be in German? Will it be just on the J Card or on the steelbook itself too? Hopefully someone who has previously bought a German release will have a rough idea!

I've never bought anything other than a UK release before, but I really want this film in a steelbook!

I know it will work in my blu-ray player as Europe is all Region B, but I was just wondering how much of the writing will be in German? Will it be just on the J Card or on the steelbook itself too? Hopefully someone who has previously bought a German release will have a rough idea!

With German releases the language of the title used for the home entertainment release will usually reflect the title used for the film's cinema release. If the title was translated into German for the cinema then the title of the home entertainment release will also be in German. Conversely, if the film was released with its original English title then the title of the home entertainment release will also be in English. There are some exceptions but they are relatively few.

"Edge of Tomorrow" was released in Germany with its original English title. The various home entertainment releases also bear the title in English, including the Steelbook.

If you check the thread for the German Steelbook release, you will find up to date imagery confirming that to be the case. Only the J-card will be in German. The Steelbook itself is in English.

With German releases the language of the title used for the home entertainment release will usually reflect the title used for the film's cinema release. If the title was translated into German for the cinema then the title of the home entertainment release will also be in German. Conversely, if the film was released with its original English title then the title of the home entertainment release will also be in English. There are some exceptions but they are relatively few.

"Edge of Tomorrow" was released in Germany with its original English title. The various home entertainment releases also bear the title in English, including the Steelbook.

If you check the thread for the German Steelbook release, you will find up to date imagery confirming that to be the case. Only the J-card will be in German. The Steelbook itself is in English.
Thank you very much! I just wasn't 100% sure about the back as all the images I've seen are of the front!

pre-ordered from Amazon.de as well as Godzilla! Got Amazing Spider-Man 2 steelbook from them, my first one from Germany...arrived in perfect condition due to the packaging!

Why has there been no confirmation of a UK release? No idea!

And these titkes are released way before the UK titles...bit of a no-brainer me thinks!

I wonder if this going to be the same artwork as the others? I think I will wait a while to see what is released, definitely one movie I want in the steelbook collection.