Edge of Tomorrow (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: February 6, 2018 (pre-order January 7, 2017 at 10 AM - USA EST)
Prices: $45.99 (Single Lenti) - $47.99 (Double Lenti) - $109.99 (Lenti Box Set)
Group buy: Hosted by n3wk1d, One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti (40 copies of each edition)
Notes: WEA steelbook, limited to 2000 copies

EOT---02.jpgEOT---01.jpgEOT---04.jpgEOT---03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very surprising announcment. If the 3D logo is part of the artwork though Im out. Otherwise I would grab Lenti A, 100% :cigar:

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Holy cow! That's an awesome package! :woot::woot::woot:

I bet Manta are pissed!

Shame I didn't rate the movie, so will have to pass. But that is an awesome package!

Calling it now, it will be full gloss with no bossing, and faint hair line scratches in the right light! :cigar::LOL::rofl:

Great package though

• Thanks
10/10 movie Loved It

1 Click All The Way :)

Just Do 3 x Double Lenti

Lenticular on Front of box of Emily would be too much. Bring it on

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SOME EMBOSSING

• Thanks
Meh, 3d logo on front and that stupid Live. Die. Repeat bigger than the actual movie title = no buy. That simple.

Have both Nova variants as well as Taiwan and others but this is a no brainer man, HDZ all the way they are unstoppable.... will 1-click this 4 swizzle!!

Love the whole package and it will only get better IF we see Emily's Lenti shot on the boxset front cover :cigar:

Yeah, absence of printed logo is nice, but the more I look at that steelbook the more I don´t like it. All those writings ruins it. Will wait for some live pics and will decide then. Also depends on the price and my financial situation next month. But that Lenti A will be a stunner that´s for sure!

• Thanks
Reactions: dLux
Thanks for the tag @harry :thumbs: Will be keeping a close eye on this! :watch::cigar: First impressions; not bowled over by the Steelbook art, but maybe I'll grow to like it :confused: I like the Double-Lenti straight off! Can imagine that being quite spectacular :hungry: Lenti A looks awesome too and B is similar, but not quite the same as Nova's Lenti. The background/colours slightly differ and Emily is striking a different pose too :drool::D:kiss:
20160621_112917[1] (25%).jpg

Thanks for the tag @harry :thumbs: Will be keeping a close eye on this! :watch::cigar: First impressions; not bowled over by the Steelbook art, but maybe I'll grow to like it :confused: I like the Double-Lenti straight off! Can imagine that being quite spectacular :hungry: Lenti A looks awesome too and B is similar, but not quite the same as Nova's Lenti. The background/colours slightly differ and Emily is striking a different pose too :drool::D:kiss:

One click!! ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
Status
Not open for further replies.