Edge of Tomorrow (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: February 6, 2018 (pre-order January 7, 2017 at 10 AM - USA EST)
Prices: $45.99 (Single Lenti) - $47.99 (Double Lenti) - $109.99 (Lenti Box Set)
Group buy: Hosted by n3wk1d, One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti (40 copies of each edition)
Notes: WEA steelbook, limited to 2000 copies

EOT---02.jpgEOT---01.jpgEOT---04.jpgEOT---03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I can see I'm going to have to watch this film given the excitement everyone has for this film (and when Manta was doing it) at the moment though I'm happy with my Nova release

I wouldn't say snatched and I doubt manta are p*ssed off like some are saying. Zeta will clearly use any old art with cruise plastered all over it to make money whereas manta clearly wanted to do something different to please fans and be creative but actors contracts stopped that from happening which is a shame.
Manta are clearly in this to please fans and make something creative and different otherwise they would of still gone ahead with it. Props to them cancelling and not giving us any old sh*t with no heart in it like some retailers do

A good example of this is kimchi with their new cap. Okay it's grown on me but I'm still not overly fond of their steel design and I prefer the slip art I've gone for. After months and months and months of their creative attempts being rejected they've used their last option which I doubt was in their creative plan at all. they could of easily cancelled making it but instead went ahead with not so great art just because they can make money from it and it will still sell out due to it being marvel. It's happened a lot to all premium retailers

Last edited:
I can't believe I'm going to say this but... hard pass.

I fail to see the point of recycling standard promotional art for a premium release. If you want to entice me- give me something new. New artwork. New designs. Something resembling the realm of creativity... if not- I have no reason to pay for anything more than my Target Steelbook release of this film. :/

It's a bummer but... if I'm gong to spend this amount of money on something, I want it to blow me away.

I would need to in hand photos and video first

I do though like the artwork on the back of the steelbook and Lenti A back artwork

The lenti on Nova exclusive is one of the best lenti I seen the 3D depth is amazing

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95 and harry
It's a bummer but... if I'm gong to spend this amount of money on something, I want it to blow me away.

Agree.

Not blown away by this at all and can't understand the overwhelming positive response it's getting to be honest.

The steelbook itself is weak (infact I prefer the original WWA) and the double lenti is just that rehashed. Why did they have to put LIVE, DIE, REPEAT on both the steelbook AND double lenti cover?! (n)

Lenti A would probably be my choice if I had to. But overall this looks rushed just to cash in.

I dont have enough of this movie in my collection so for that i really wanna buy the boxset...
But i also have to agree with @FN-2187 here. It doesnt exactly blow me away with using similar/recycled artworks

• Thanks
Reactions: FN-2187
awesome news, but release date ssooo soon! They have been keeping this under wraps!EEK! Would love to get the boxset but far too many recently, may just have to settle for the double lenti :banghead:

• Thanks
Reactions: K.i.T
novamedia lenti has the nicer artwork imho + havent seen comparable lenti quality from hdzeta yet

will probably get an edition anyways for the steelbook:)

Status
Not open for further replies.