Release date: October 7th, 2014
Purchase link: Edge of Tomorrow
Group Buy: apsmith21
Price: $27.99
Notes: no 3D

16483342.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
image.jpg
I'm happy. It just shouldn't take 40 mins of multiple employees telling me "NO WE DONT HAVE THEM" and I keep insisting that
They Do even the computer says they do have them. Someone finally found them. Very irritating to say the least. Persistence pays off in this hobby. And brainless target employees never fail to piss me off:

View attachment 106033 I'm happy. It just shouldn't take 40 mins of multiple employees telling me "NO WE DONT HAVE THEM" and I keep insisting that
They Do even the computer says they do have them. Someone finally found them. Very irritating to say the least. Persistence pays off in this hobby. And brainless target employees never fail to piss me off:

so how many did you buy? were you able to price match?

I got there at 8:00 am. The 10 they had were on display in Electronics. Price said $22.99, but it rang up at $27.99. Told the checker that it should be 22.00. She adjusted the price, and with $15.00 in gift cards, I got it for $8.13. Not a scratch or dent on it and the disc are prefect. It was a great morning!

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:

To Whom This May Concern...

Just wanted to let y'all's know, ive notice that this set of steels has The Plaugue. Now, while some "lucky" bistanders may have found mint copies, if fact this release was plauged, yet again, with a Plethora of Factory Imperfections. Imperfections Ive noticed are listed as follows:
*Spine Slash
image.jpg

Little Eddie Sziccorhands was in the wharehouse doing the shrink wrap and when they sealed the box they forgot to put a sheet of cardboard,and so spine slashing occurred.

I believed my copies were mint but the one I opened had a faint slash. Im kinda pissed but ill get over it.

My sealed copy is not 100% mint but more a 9.5 out of 10.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:

To Whom This May Concern...

Just wanted to let y'all's know, ive notice that this set of steels has The Plaugue. Now, while some "lucky" bistanders may have found mint copies, if fact this release was plauged, yet again, with a Plethora of Factory Imperfections. Imperfections Ive noticed are listed as follows:
*Spine Slash
View attachment 106100

Little Eddie Sziccorhands was in the wharehouse doing the shrink wrap and when they sealed the box they forgot to put a sheet of cardboard,and so spine slashing occurred.

I believed my copies were mint but the one I opened had a faint slash. Im kinda pissed but ill get over it.

My sealed copy is not 100% mint but more a 9.5 out of 10.
I saw something similar at my Target. The plastic was fine on the steelbook. But when your ran your finger over the spine. You could feel an indention on the center right about were that spine slash is. I saw it on about 4 copies out of the 12 they had.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
I also noted that my store had about 10-12 copies. That seems to be the average per store....

The steel itself Is great. Aside from the fact it was tainted with:
*Spine Slash
*Skinny Spine Syndrome AKA Crooked Spine or Off Center Spine Syndrome
*Dust particles under plastic seal
*paint chips

Really clean matte finish though. Aside from the imperfections I love it