Edge of Tomorrow - In theaters May 25, 2014

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Edge of Tomorrow (2014)

Tagline: Live, Die, Repeat

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Doug Liman[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Tom Cruise[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Emily Blunt[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Brendan Gleeson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bill Paxton[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jonas Armstrong[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tony Way[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kick Gurry[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Franz Drameh[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dragomir Mrsic[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Charlotte Riley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Masayoshi Haneda[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Terence Maynard[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Noah Taylor[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lee Asquith-Coe[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lara Pulver[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Madeleine Mantock[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Marianne Jean-Baptiste[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jeremy Piven[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Beth Goddard[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Assly Zandry[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sebastian Blunt[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ronan Summers[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Aaron Romano[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Usman Akram[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bentley Kalu[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mairead McKinley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Andrew Neil[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Martin Hyder[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tommy Campbell[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]John Dutton[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Harry Landis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Rachel Handshaw[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Martin McDougall[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Anna Botting[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jane Hill[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Erin Burnett[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dany Cushmaro[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]David Kaye[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2014-05-27[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]113[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Major Bill Cage is an officer who has never seen a day of combat when he is unceremoniously demoted and dropped into combat. Cage is killed within minutes, managing to take an alpha alien down with him. He awakens back at the beginning of the same day and is forced to fight and die again... and again - as physical contact with the alien has thrown him into a time loop.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
tpoVEYvm6qcXueZrQYJNRLXL88s.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

From IMDB:
A soldier fighting in a war with aliens finds himself caught in a time loop of his last day in the battle, though he becomes better skilled along the way.
With: Tom Cruise, Emily Blunt, Bill Paxton and more

Trailer:
[media=youtube]LQltOdUuBXc[/media]

Attachments

• eot.jpg
    eot.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 308
Last edited by a moderator:
This is another one that seems to be taking forever to get released. Looking forward to it though :D

so is this a sequel to oblivion

for those not wanting to be spoiled, don't read
trade clones, with groundhog day?

Pumped for this film looks so good, i'm not a huge cruise fan but he seems to work well with this role, (considering his character is meant to be like 20s in the book).

Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt are Suited Up on the New Poster! :LOL:

attachment.php

This would make a kick ass Steelbook! :scat:

:movie:

Attachments

• New_Edge_of_Tomorrow_Poster.jpg
    New_Edge_of_Tomorrow_Poster.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Reactions: kaw
Man this is taking forever to come out!!

I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: I want to see this so DAMN bad! :scat:

NEW Banner!

New_Edge_of_Tomorrow_Banner.jpg

Due to all these posters and banners... This movie has so much potential for kick ass Steelbooks, Digibooks, and exclusive slipcovers! EEK! Can't wait! :LOL:

Reactions: snsguy
Man this is taking forever to come out!!

I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: I want to see this so DAMN bad! :scat:

Due to all these posters and banners... This movie has so much potential for kick ass Steelbooks, Digibooks, and exclusive slipcovers! EEK! Can't wait! :LOL:

I know! This is one of the movies I'm really looking forward to seeing this year and it just seems to be taking way to long to get here. I say they just have a steelbook release same day as in theaters, exclusive to HDN members. :LOL: Oh, ya. :naughty:

Last edited:
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Hmm... What I've seen from this film doesn't impress me so far. The concept is interesting, but something tells me this isn't going to be that good. I guess we'll have to see.

Saw the trailer for this yesterday at the cinema. This is another one I'm looking forward too

New Posters! EEK!

TomCruise_Edge_of_Tomorrow_Poster!.jpg

EmilyBlunt_Edge_of_Tomorrow_Poster!.jpg

Live, Die, Repeat in the New Edge of Tomorrow TV Spot! :scat:

Reactions: kaw
A NEW Enhanced Trailer has been released!!!!!!! EEK! As if I needed another reason to be fu**ing excited for this film! I'm through the roof with this kick ass trailer! One more month! :LOL:

#t=69

:scat: :movie:

Reactions: Poitvd
Warner Bros. Pictures and Village Roadshow have released an extensive behind-the-scenes featurette hosted by Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt!
(SPOILERS! :naughty:)

Edge of Tomorrow Featurette - Exclusive Look (2014)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlEx9WKHE5s

It's almost here! :LOL: :scat: Can't FU**ING wait! :thumbs:

Reactions: GVZER