Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: May 29, 2015
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 599 CZK
Group buy: carllenc CLOSED
Notes:
Full Slip. Limited to 301 numbered copies.

Elektra_BS.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is how a premium steel should be done. Awesome work by FA. I'm pleased to be part of this. I would like for them to do the same treatment to other better Marvel movies. Elektra is not worth this special treatment lol.

This is how a premium steel should be done. Awesome work by FA. I'm pleased to be part of this. I would like for them to do the same treatment to other better Marvel movies. Elektra is not worth this special treatment lol.

I watched my Zavvi SB yesterday and if you go in knowing what your getting into, a hot Jennifer Garner kung fu kicking bad guys its not that bad.

You will get your wish there are already links for: X-Men, X-Men 2 United, X-Men 3 The Last Stand, X-Men First Class, and X-Men Wolverine Origins. There will be Six so they will add X-Men DOFP Rouge Cut I am fairly certain because they only have been doing new Titles or New Reissues and Rouge Cut and new cover releases will give them the permission from the studio, Elektra got done because it was a Reissue recently . I am so excited for these to get the new covers, numbered with all the Film Arena Extra's :wow::wow::wow:

Last edited:
You will get your wish there are already links for: X-Men, X-Men 2 United, X-Men 3 The Last Stand, X-Men First Class, and X-Men Wolverine Origins. There will be Six so they will add X-Men DOFP Rouge Cut I am fairly certain because they only have been doing new Titles or New Reissues and Rouge Cut and new cover releases will give them the permission from the studio, Elektra got done because it was a Reissue recently . I am so excited for these to get the new covers, numbered with all the Film Arena Extra's :wow::wow::wow:

You may be right but I would have thought that "The Wolverine" would be a more likely contender, since its UK Steelbook re-release utilises matching artwork to that of the already announced Film Arena X-Men titles.

Filmarena really has to increase their number of copies if possible.
might have to watch ebay if a copy shows up at a reasonable price:whistle:

Filmarena really has to increase their number of copies if possible.
might have to watch ebay if a copy shows up at a reasonable price:whistle:

Film arena Collection have now common releases that are in the 1000 to 1500 limited Print Run
They will also have at times copies limited to 300, 350 and 500 as they do share the Print run of the WWA Steelbook
and they release as per what they can obtain in the amount of steelbooks.
There will always be those limited releases and other will be higher,
They have done so since the beginning of the year when they launched the FAC.
They now more regularly do 1000 to 1500 print runs,
but we will always have the ones more limited to the 500 range.
Keep in mind that they are not the only ones to do limited Print runs.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry