endofwatch_uksb06.jpg

endofwatch_uksb07.jpg

endofwatch_uksb08.jpg

endofwatch_uksb09.jpg

endofwatch_uksb10.jpg

endofwatch_uksb11.jpg

endofwatch_uksb12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thinking of getting this, anyone seen the movie? Any good?

Have a quick read through the last few pages of this thread mate... there's quite a few positive comments regarding the film. Personally, it's in my top 5 films of last year. :D

Have to say I'm very put off buying this now, I really hoped I'd be able to get one from an actual Sainsburys store to check the state of it but none seem to stock it and most of the damage seems to be hidden anyway. Might leave til it drops in price and gamble on it. Anyone tried returning to Sainsburys, what is their customer service like for these kind of things?

The film is really very good in my opinion. The quality of the steel isn't. Well average at best.

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

Have to say I'm very put off buying this now, I really hoped I'd be able to get one from an actual Sainsburys store to check the state of it but none seem to stock it and most of the damage seems to be hidden anyway. Might leave til it drops in price and gamble on it. Anyone tried returning to Sainsburys, what is their customer service like for these kind of things?

Very easy returns at sainsburys and its free of charge. Just print your label whack it back in its envelope and ur good to go.