endofwatch_uksb06.jpg

endofwatch_uksb07.jpg

endofwatch_uksb08.jpg

endofwatch_uksb09.jpg

endofwatch_uksb10.jpg

endofwatch_uksb11.jpg

endofwatch_uksb12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Really sorry to see that Simon. Luckily theres more around for a replacement. This is what worries me with these stupid card envelopes. What happens when theres none for a replacement ? I cant fork out for 2-3 copies at a time, its up and down this steelbook game

Really sorry to see that Simon. Luckily theres more around for a replacement. This is what worries me with these stupid card envelopes. What happens when theres none for a replacement ? I cant fork out for 2-3 copies at a time, its up and down this steelbook game

It's just that - Luck! I've had at least a dozen steels from Sainsbury's in the card envelopes but this is the first that has been battered. It's just down to pure luck if people get these mint or damaged. The packaging is just not good enough.

Should be fine to get a replacement but it's a hassle which I just don't need. I'm sick of having to repack these damn things and making trips to the PO. Thing is, the replacement has every chance of ending up the same way, so my hopes are not very high.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Mint via Amazon.

"suspended" in a box a la Amazon Italy and Germany. Bit more foam and it would be almost perfect.

Just watched this and really enjoyed the film. One thing the dts Master audio did not work on my receiver. Normally it would kick in automatically. I wondered if this has happened to anyone else or do I have a faulty disc. The receivers fine on all my other movies. Any feedback welcome.

Here's how mine came from Sainsbury's...

Sorry to hear about your Steelbook arriving in such a bad state but this is exactly why I wouldn't order any steelbook from someone such as Sainsbury's just for the sake of 'saving' a mere £2 or £3.

Everyone knows that their packaging is awful & that there's a strong likelihood of receiving a damaged steelbook sooner or later so it's just a matter of sticking with a supplier like Amazon & their 'tried & tested' packaging.

Hope you get a replacement sorted out soon.

Well as mentioned by Simon this time he was unlucky. Same with any retailer. Amazon also sometimes use the crap cardboard as well as Zavvi etc. personally never had a problem with Sainsburys and the prices right now are very good. It's a Luck game until these retailers pull their finger out and use better packaging it ain't rocket science just some decent foam would do.

Mine arrived in the suspended large card box as well, I was very impressed. Mint copy to boot :scat: well done Amazon

That's been their standard packaging for a good few months now. A layer of bubble wrap would be useful, but overall it isn't too bad.