endofwatch_uksb06.jpg

endofwatch_uksb07.jpg

endofwatch_uksb08.jpg

endofwatch_uksb09.jpg

endofwatch_uksb10.jpg

endofwatch_uksb11.jpg

endofwatch_uksb12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Steelbook is really nice IMO. I'd probably be saying the opposite if mine arrived with all these chips everyone is reporting though... I guess I got lucky.

Mine arrived today

8593325144_c540f70626_z.jpg

Same story here, paint missing in some places, scratches and so on.

From Amazon with no protection, just standard box. Such a shame for a really good movie like this one.

Last edited:
After seing some of the comments about the steel I went for the amaray, the film is f*cking awsome! Seriously one of the best I've seen this year!

ARGH!! I opened this on tenterhooks, praying it would be in great condition..the front was mint, the sides were mint and then, the back. Paint chips to the lower left like most others, and a great scratch down the side on the blue area next to Michael Pena's face. The scratch actually feels like it's been slashed with a knife in the way the spine slashes happen, but was underneath the j-card. Really annoyed about this one. QC is becoming non-existent.

ARGH!! I opened this on tenterhooks, praying it would be in great condition..the front was mint, the sides were mint and then, the back. Paint chips to the lower left like most others, and a great scratch down the side on the blue area next to Michael Pena's face. The scratch actually feels like it's been slashed with a knife in the way the spine slashes happen, but was underneath the j-card. Really annoyed about this one. QC is becoming non-existent.

Yeah it seems like every single one of these steels were damaged on the back. Opened mine today expecting the worst. Luckily it was just a tiny paint chip and a couple of scratches so I can live with it. Whoever or whatever was in charge of the back steel plate of these dropped the ball like it weighed 1000 tons.

Quality

Yeah it seems like every single one of these steels were damaged on the back. Opened mine today expecting the worst. Luckily it was just a tiny paint chip and a couple of scratches so I can live with it. Whoever or whatever was in charge of the back steel plate of these dropped the ball like it weighed 1000 tons.

Its coming to something when we feel lucky to have a tiny paint chip and not one but a couple of scratches.

When will these companies learn.

EEK!:scat::D:LOL::cool:

I've heard a lot of good things about this film but after reading the comments about the poor quality on the majority of these I think I'll pass.