Sat-Day 6 [ENDED] Paperinukke's Animated Share of Fun Giveaway - Wreck-It-Ralph Blufans Lenticular Steelbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paperinukke

Studio Ghibli Ninja
Premium Supporter
Apr 13, 2014
Finland
Hello fellows, привет товарищи and so on... I hope you have enjoyed #BESTWEEKEVER Ninja week 2016! As for me I definitely could have had more leisure time during this week, but oh well... there's always the next year too! :D At least people here seemed have enjoyed themselves, which is the most important thing.

Now to the part you actually care about... my brilliant giveaway with a great prize!

HOSTED/DONATED: Paperinukke

DURATION: From 27.2 to 29.2 !!!

ALL MEMBERS ARE ALLOWED TO THE GIVEAWAY!

PRIZE: @Wreck-It-Ralph Blufans Lenticular Steelbok AND notebook & stickers

image7 (1).JPG image13.JPG

TO ENTER:

1. Thank this post!
2. Answer the question: What is your favourite Walt Disney Animation Studios film?
3. Answer the question: Which one is the better, Disney Pixar or Walt Disney Animation Studios?
4. Answer the question: Which film would you pick as the winner of this year's animation Oscar?
(if you pick When Marnie Was There you'll get an extra chance to win... just joking :LOL:)
5. If you want: Post an animation gif/picture you like
6. Remember to tag me to your post please! :)

TERMS: One entry per Ninja! Winner will be chosen by random.org & they shall pay the shipping cost. :)

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!!!

Attachments

• 3dslip.JPG
    3dslip.JPG
    124.3 KB · Views: 328
Last edited:
1: Done
2: Frozen
3: Pixar (had more good Movies in recent years)
4:Inside Out (will win), but I would have loved to see Studio Ghibli get more Awards in the last few years and now we will not get any more Movies from them :sorry:

200.gif

and thanks for ther very nice giveaway @Paperinukke

Reactions: Paperinukke

2. Answer the question: What is your favourite Walt Disney Animation Studios film? THE LITTLE MERMAID
3. Answer the question: Which one is the better, Disney Pixar or Walt Disney Animation Studios? DEPENDS ON THE MOVIE BUT FOR FULL ON CG I'D HAVE TO SAY DISNEY PIXAR
4. Answer the question: Which film would you pick as the winner of this year's animation Oscar? INSIDE OUT (LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS MOVIE)
5. If you want: Post an animation gif/picture you like
Inside-Out.gif

6. Remember to tag me to your post please! :) thanks @Paperinukke

Reactions: Paperinukke
So even though Marnie didn't win last night, we should have a great winner here... which is.. based on given thanks...

fkuk4p.jpg
Number #105 @FCSM!!! Congratulations! I will be sending you a PM considering the shipping. :)
Thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.