Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
IMG_9032.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: HUBMUSWELL
unbelievable that they did it.
A Dream for every guy ho loves Fottball. Damn.
happy for them, they have shown that Money doesn't matter.
A long forgotten Thing in Professionell Football.

Reactions: Flash
Great week for football, if Liverpool can just win tonight it would be fantastic. Come on Liverpool you can get to the final :thumbs:

R.I.P the 96 :(

Damn Liverpool breaks my heart 3 Weeks ago when they Beat up Borussia Dortmund.
But i hope they win this Thing.
There are not many People who deserve it more then Jürgen Klopp.

image.jpg

Amazing manager and I hope can bring some of the magic and tradition back to what was once a great club. Jose will get rid of the rubbish and sign players worthy of the Utd shirt. I do hope Giggs doesn't go though absolute stalwart of the club.

Last edited:
image.jpg

Amazing manager and I hope can bring some of the magic and tradition back to what was once a great club. Jose will get rid of the rubbish and sign players worth of the Utd shirt. I do hope Giggs doesn't go though absolute stalwart of the club.
Like I said when Sir Alex retired, only Mourinho can replace him.

Reactions: EdNorton and Flash
Mourinho is the kind of manager who will bring United the fear factor again.

United will once again be a team that can compete for the title. It will be very interesting to see which players he will bring in because it's gonna take a lot of money to change things around.

We have the basis of a very good team. Martial, Rashford, Lingard, De Gea, Borthwick- Jackson, Fosu-Mensah, Varella and Shaw. All young players that have a big future in the game.

I cannot wait for the season to start and I haven't said that since Fergie retired!!

• Thanks
Reactions: Flash and PunkNinja

United will once again be a team that can compete for the title. It will be very interesting to see which players he will bring in because it's gonna take a lot of money to change things around.

We have the basis of a very good team. Martial, Rashford, Lingard, De Gea, Borthwick- Jackson, Fosu-Mensah, Varella and Shaw. All young players that have a big future in the game.

I cannot wait for the season to start and I haven't said that since Fergie retired!!

I say you need Zlatan

Reactions: bigwednesday0

Which players do you think Jose will let go Rooney, Young, Blind, Valencia...?
Mourinho is a defensive guy just like Sir Alex, that's why I like him.

I haven't really thought about who will stay! I have just thought who we will buy! Haha!!
I hope Mourinho keeps the young players I mentioned before.
I reckon United need a strong centre half. A strong midfielder and maybe Zlatan! We have been missing a bit of steel in the team in the last few years.

I think he will keep Rooney.....a player he tried to get to Chelsea....Blind is a good player to have around due to his various positions.....Young and Valencia wouldn't be a loss....neither would Rojo,Schweinsteiger,Fellaini,McNair or Jones.

I say you need Zlatan

It would be a very interesting season if he arrived!

It would indeed....his class is unquestionable in my eyes and his age is fine for two seasons....yes the French league is crap and he'll not get the same amount of goals as he did there but he would still be a big player for us and could only help players like Rashford along.

If he comes great....if he doesn't then I won't lose any sleep as there will be another top striker coming.