Entertainment One (EOne) - SteelBook Poll - new products [UK]

Which of these Steelbooks would you like to see produced....

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've voted for Lost In Translation & The Woman In Black.
Though I wouldn't blindly buy these just because they get a release. EOne would have to make sure they do a good job putting them together.

The Walking Dead S4, would be a pointless (& financial) waste of time, especially if eOne have to go with a full print run, that's why it hasn't already been done, if they managed to get a reduced print run 1000-1500, with Jock doing the artwork, it may be worthwhile. A lot of members are p*ssed that the collection isn't complete.

But I would like to see Insurgent as a steelbook, Divergent was great.

@Noodles A good way of checking who owns the rights to a title is to use Amazon as it is displayed in the listing. You can even use the advanced search to filter by studio like this.

Thanks for that idea, snoo.

Some of the titles coming up when using amazon didn't appear on eOne's website for some reason.

Therefore, on top of the eOne titles I already mentioned

1. A Most Wanted Man
  2. The Rover
  3. Mud
  4. Killer Joe
  5. The Homesman
  6. Side Effects
  7. The Impossible
  8. Halt and Catch Fire season 1
  9. Turn season 1
  10. Hell on Wheels seasons 1-4
  11. In the House
  12. Populaire
  13. Yves Saint-Laurent
  14. Warm Bodies
  15. Robot & Frank
  16. Jimmy's Hall
  17. How I Live Now
  18. Welcome to the Punch
  19. Maps to the Stars
  20. What If
  21. Sweet Vengeance

I would add:

0.png

- The Ides of March
- The Way Back
- Unthinkable
- Surveillance
- An Education
- Micmacs
(Micmacs à tire-larigot)

Plus two films currently in theaters:

- Child 44 (I'll go see it tomorrow or Tuesday, it looks good)
- The Water Diviner (it didn't get unanimous reviews, but it looks interesting enough)

1.png

All of these I would buy if they came in a nice steelbook edition, eonedirect ;).

Reactions: snooloui
I would grab the Woman in Black and The Fighter in a heartbeat. Been waiting for a steel for these. I also voted for Dallas Buyer's Club, Lost in Translation and A Walk Among The Tombstones as I would very much like to add them to my collection.

From the rest of the titles of eOne, I'd be absolutely thrilled to see steelbooks for 12 Years A Slave, Prisoners and Side Effects. The Ides of March, Now You See Me and Micmacs would be some good choices too.

Nice to see a distributor reaching out. Keep it up!

Last edited:
Don't forget that Momentum Pictures is now part of eOne, quite a few fan favourites there (The Millennium Trilogy, Death Proof and Planet Terror for example): link.

• Informative
Reactions: ChrisIW
Hi there,

I work for Entertainment One and looking to produce some fresh steelbooks.

Would appreciate any feedback on the choices proposed, or if you have any other ideas do not hesitate to get in touch!

Kind regards,

Adrian

Lost in Translation. Lost in Translation. Lost in Translation.

Their Divergent Steelbook was a surprising stunner. If they can pull off another one with the graphical style in gloss, it'd be great. Even if the movie was wasn't.

Don't forget that Momentum Pictures is now part of eOne, quite a few fan favourites there (The Millennium Trilogy, Death Proof and Planet Terror for example): link.

Hell yes to Death Proof and Planet Terror. I've just noticed The Mist as well which I've wanted in an English language steelbook for aaaaaaages.

EDIT: plus The Crazies. I hope you're getting these suggestions as well Adrian @eonedirect ;)

Last edited:
The Walking Dead S4, would be a pointless (& financial) waste of time, especially if eOne have to go with a full print run, that's why it hasn't already been done, if they managed to get a reduced print run 1000-1500, with Jock doing the artwork, it may be worthwhile. A lot of members are p*ssed that the collection isn't complete.

But I would like to see Insurgent as a steelbook, Divergent was great.
i totally agree with what us said about lowering the print run.
but another way of looking at it if the 4th and a promise of 5th seasons with jock artwork where done financialy for eone any stock they have of seasons 1-3 in there warehouse would fly off the shelves if people know they can complete the whole seasons . there where actually people selling there seasons 1-3 12 months ago because they knew they couldnt complete eone jock artworks ,
my guess these guys would then order the 3 seasons they sold in the 1st place hence eone would make more money on old stock