Slipbox Ernest & Celestine (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Exclusive No. 15) [Korea]

Which will you be buying?

• Type A

• Type B

• Both

Results are only viewable after voting.

spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Never heard of this but checked imdb and it got quite a few class actors involved.

Needless to say I'm looking forward to it now! :thumbs:

spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
PunkNinja posted this in the Blu-ray movies and release buzz section, so I'll just quote myself:

"Never heard of this but checked imdb and it got quite a few class actors involved.

Needless to say I'm looking forward to it now! :thumbs"

Apr 26, 2014
I'm pretty happy to hear it's another movie I don't know, I trust plain archive enough that this movie and package will be great!

Jul 2, 2013
:drool::drool::drool:

I am ecstatic, Ernest et Célestine is a fantastic, hand-drawn, well-written, heart-warming 2D animated film that any fan of animation should have watched by now, and it is typically the kind of film that never gets any special editions... until now!

I'm glad Plain Archive is picking yet another French production in their growing list of exclusives :).

PS: Maybe we should drop the "possible" out of the title : PA just said on their Facebook page that it will be released this Winter :).

Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Premium Supporter
:drool::drool::drool:

I am ecstatic, Ernest et Célestine is a fantastic, hand-drawn, well-written, heart-warming 2D animated film that any fan of animation should have watched by now, and it is typically the kind of film that never gets any special editions... until now!

I'm glad Plain Archive is picking yet another French production in their growing list of exclusives :).

PS: Maybe we should drop the "possible" out of the title : PA just said on their Facebook page that it will be released this Winter :).
Updated OP!:thumbs:

Futurhythm

Premium Supporter
May 16, 2013
In Technicolor
I'm super biased towards hand-drawn animation so I'm totally gonna talk this up.

This movie is crazy beautiful. It's also loaded in the charm department, something that animation is really lacking nowadays. Great and totally unexpected choice from PLAIN.

Reactions: harry

Futurhythm

Premium Supporter
May 16, 2013
In Technicolor
I remember this was announced ages ago along with Om Shanti Om and other things. Glad to see progress is being made. Kinda wish PLAIN would keep their releases under wraps until later in the production process though. I hate getting so excited over releases I won't get to see for a while and I also think it will ease the pain if they get cancelled before release like what happened to HOLY MOTORS.

And I said it the last time I posted in this thread, and I'll say it again - go watch this movie if you haven't already! It's sweet and beautiful and hand-drawn animation and a bear wearing a hat!