Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

Added to Calendar: 07-02-20

Jun 17, 2020
Does anybody have an idea how much it'd cost to have someone here ship it to me in the US? I'd like to know the total before requesting for help.

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany

@Coolsambob @moviewizguy @ethnosax

CleverLoginName

RIP, Mr. Boseman
Premium Supporter
Feb 16, 2016
GER
Does anybody have an idea how much it'd cost to have someone here ship it to me in the US? I'd like to know the total before requesting for help.
Usually it's 19,89€ including tracking and insurance. But the last time I checked for a Ninja from the US, DHL still hadn't resumed this service. The only available service was 37,99€.

Feb 22, 2019
Manchester

Thanks for the heads up! Really appreciate it. £32 is a hell of a price though...

Reactions: eLviS1987
Aug 9, 2016

Appreciate the tag, but with shipping, this works out to US$57.66. :( I'll live without this one, though it's a beautiful steel.

Jun 17, 2020
Appreciate the tag, but with shipping, this works out to US$57.66. :( I'll live without this one, though it's a beautiful steel.
If you manage to find multiple items to buy, the shipping doesn't increase that much. I happened to buy a bunch of steelbooks a couple days ago, but of course, Eternal Sunshine wasn't available then, and I had no idea it was going to pop up again. :sweat: