Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

tha_lunatic

C.R.E.A.M
Premium Supporter
Apr 14, 2012
Earth
Release date: July 2, 2020 July 31, 2020
Purchase links: Pretz-Media - Amazon DE - Cede
Price: €19.99 (Pretz-Media) - €23.75 (Amazon) - €26.49 (Cede)

46a57f-1585938428.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anybody have an idea how much it'd cost to have someone here ship it to me in the US? I'd like to know the total before requesting for help.

@Coolsambob @moviewizguy @ethnosax

Does anybody have an idea how much it'd cost to have someone here ship it to me in the US? I'd like to know the total before requesting for help.
Usually it's 19,89€ including tracking and insurance. But the last time I checked for a Ninja from the US, DHL still hadn't resumed this service. The only available service was 37,99€.

Thanks for the heads up! Really appreciate it. £32 is a hell of a price though...

Reactions: eLviS1987

Appreciate the tag, but with shipping, this works out to US$57.66. :( I'll live without this one, though it's a beautiful steel.

Appreciate the tag, but with shipping, this works out to US$57.66. :( I'll live without this one, though it's a beautiful steel.
If you manage to find multiple items to buy, the shipping doesn't increase that much. I happened to buy a bunch of steelbooks a couple days ago, but of course, Eternal Sunshine wasn't available then, and I had no idea it was going to pop up again. :sweat: