Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

tha_lunatic

C.R.E.A.M
Premium Supporter
Apr 14, 2012
Earth
Release date: July 2, 2020 July 31, 2020
Purchase links: Pretz-Media - Amazon DE - Cede
Price: €19.99 (Pretz-Media) - €23.75 (Amazon) - €26.49 (Cede)

46a57f-1585938428.png

Last edited by a moderator:
After seeing the amazing pictures of in hand copies on here I decided to take the leap and buy.
While I don’t usually double dip (I have the kimchi qtr slip) this art work looks amazing and the finish looks well done.
Looked at amazon de and eBay and more or less the same £30 so went with eBay as the seller had good reviews re packing materials where as amazon de is varied.
Not many left on either so I think word of mouth and in hand pics has picked up the interest now.

I ordered from JPC and have heard nothing since the initial, somewhat confusing, confirmation email. I'm not sure if that order is shipped, in-process, or...?

I ordered from JPC and have heard nothing since the initial, somewhat confusing, confirmation email. I'm not sure if that order is shipped, in-process, or...?
Here are the emails I got from them. Ordered on Aug 22nd, shipped on the 25th, and received on Sept 5th. The shipped email included a tracking number. Try emailing them back at [email protected] if nothing happens.

Screen Shot 2020-09-07 at 6.01.09 PM.png

Here are the emails I got from them. Ordered on Aug 22nd, shipped on the 25th, and received on Sept 5th. The shipped email included a tracking number. Try emailing them back at [email protected] if nothing happens.

View attachment 484545
Thanks, that's helpful. I got the first email on the 25th, and nothing since. I emailed to that service address a few days ago and haven't heard anything yet, either.

Dipped the very last copy on Amazon. :naughty:
I already have the one from Kimchi but as this is one of my favourite movies and the art is beautiful... double dip it is.

My order from JPC came in, it took 4 weeks to get here, steelbook was wrapped in a single-walled thin cardboard-esque envelop, pathetic!
Steelbook was split at the top and all warped. Yikes.

IMG_3051.jpg IMG_3052.jpg IMG_3053.jpg

They refunded me so no problem, but I really like this thing and no have to figure out how to get it (to the US) again and from where.

Last edited:
My order from JPC came in, steelbook was wrapped in a single-walled thin cardboard-esque envelop, pathetic!
Steelbook was split at the top and all warped. Yikes.

They refunded me so no problem, but I really like this thing and no have to figure out how to get it (to the US) again and from where.
That's the way mine was packaged from JPC to the US, too, but my steelbook survived the journey. Sorry about your situation!

Is Zavvi basically the only retailer anywhere in the world that's (usually) not shipping steelbooks in just a thin envelope? :( Even the steels I've gotten from Amazon US, which used to be in boxes, are now in thin bubble mailers and often gaining dents along the way.

• Friendly
Reactions: kitsune
I think mine was packed in a cardboard package, but that's because I bought two steelbooks from them. I'll have to look back and take a picture of it.

Reactions: kitsune
Now I'm not sure where to reorder, Amazon (DE) probably also packages it poorly, but would it be better packaged when marked as a gift?
Or try JPC again but order a second steelbook if I can find one I want?