Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #19) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: February 13th, 2015
Pre-Order: January 8th 2015. 10:00 AM (Korean Time)
Purchase links & Prices:
Lenticular $36.99
Full Slip $36.99 (sold out)
1/4 Slip $34.99
Triple Pack $110.99 (sold out)

1.jpg

2.jpg

Packaging:
14199333979892777.gif

1419934370496316.jpg
14199342544962061.jpg
1419934482975641.jpg
ESOTSM.jpg

Artwork candidate
Type A
A.jpg

Type B (Kaw's artwork)
B.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Last week completely unexpected I managed to get my hands on the lenticular slip (without the steelbook).

A guy was selling a few slips at a jumble sale in my neighbourhood (if that is the correct English translation, in Dutch it's called a 'rommelmarkt' or 'mess market'). Bought this one for €7,50. Made my day.

It is without a doubt the most amazing lenticular slip I own now. And it fits perfectly around my UK amaray version of the film (mainland amarays are too thin).

Last edited:
Last week completely unexpected I managed to get my hands on the lenticular slip (without the steelbook).

A guy was selling a few slips at a jumble sale in my neighbourhood (if that is the correct English translation, in Dutch it's called a 'rommelmarkt' or 'mess market'). Bought this one for €7,50. Made my day.

It is without a doubt the most amazing lenticular slip I own now. And it fits perfectly around my UK amaray version of the film (mainland amarays are too thin).
Wow! that's a steel!

excellent!

sometimes wish I could buy the korean Lenti slips rather than the whole package - Ant Man, Guardians and Big Hero 6 are 3 I simply swapped the steelbook out and sold the spare steel's on ebay.

So what does HDN think about the Full Slip? Looks like there's only a little bit of spot gloss on the title, but no other specials effects? In terms of the overall quality it should be the same standard as other Kimchi Full Slips, I guess.
Currently I'm debating whether or not I should get it for 45€. Doesn't sound too bad. On the other hand, I already own the Lenticular Slip and Novamedia's beautiful Full Slip w/Scanavo Case. Any thoughts?

I love this edition

I have the lenti and although it's awesome it's around the time Kimchi were testing waters with certain lenti effects (Her) and the it could of been a bit sharper and effective. But I still love it and the steel is glorious

I always wanted the film cells though and didn't like the way it was only for the one click - it's a proper old school type blu collection extra (so if anyone don't want theirs hahahaha)

I like the full slip. It does have minimal finishes to it however it does have a pearlescent effect to the slip

The steel kinda has that pearlescent effect which I think is so cool, never really seen that on a steel. and the embossed rainbow title is just class