tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: February 7, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £32.99

A72BA35B-DAA3-47FF-A2F6-F4F8979E21A9.jpeg

6BA61C30-47CC-40C3-B649-6627BD345ABC.jpegF157A422-6D25-4631-833B-EF8909DFFA95.jpeg

I was about to redact that lol mate watched it and said there wasn't. I was surprised. Likely means the end of imax 3d discs.

BW must've been rendered in imax 3d pre covid, before the whole disney plus imax kick. Only explanation i can think of.
imax or not i'm assuming disney will stop doing 3d blu-ray in japan altogether after eternals (even though multiverse of madness would be sick in 3d)

no 3d blu there for encanto, which was released theatrically after eternals but on home video prior.

imax or not i'm assuming disney will stop doing 3d blu-ray in japan altogether after eternals (even though multiverse of madness would be sick in 3d)

no 3d blu there for encanto, which was released theatrically after eternals but on home video prior.
I was honestly surprised BW was released in 3D, but just assumed there was a market over there for it and it would continue until 3d theatrical releases stopped.

Was encanto released in 3d theatrically? Or any other recent disney films between BW and now? Might just be an MCU thing if not, so plausible dr strange could follow.

I was honestly surprised BW was released in 3D, but just assumed there was a market over there for it and it would continue until 3d theatrical releases stopped.

Was encanto released in 3d theatrically? Or any other recent disney films between BW and now? Might just be an MCU thing if not, so plausible dr strange could follow.
yeah i bet demand for 3d is much lower for the animated fare than it is for the MCU stuff.

looks like there were 3d showings for it in theaters. i saw shang chi and eternals in 3d in the theaters. they're not totally alone in the 3d market in theaters or on disc since warner bros released a few in 2021.