tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: February 7, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £32.99

A72BA35B-DAA3-47FF-A2F6-F4F8979E21A9.jpeg

6BA61C30-47CC-40C3-B649-6627BD345ABC.jpegF157A422-6D25-4631-833B-EF8909DFFA95.jpeg

Why would they care, people are still buying this ****, well I'm not. (And it's a rarity when I'm passing on Marvel steel, I'm just sure that down the line something better is gonna come, and not just premiums ... )

Precisely. People can moan all they want, but it means nothing if they buy it anyway.
Think a lot of people (myself included) pre order Marvel steels for the fear of missing out (acknowledging that the last few haven’t sold out, excluding No Way Home)

Think a lot of people (myself included) pre order Marvel steels for the fear of missing out (acknowledging that the last few haven’t sold out, excluding No Way Home)
Must admit, I used to do that a lot... thankfully I don't care any more though lol.

Reactions: Andycadle84
Must admit, I used to do that a lot... thankfully I don't care any more though lol.
I'm a bit more selective with my steelbooks lately, but certain lines I pre-order without fail; despite the fact the vast majority don't sell out before the release date.

Sticking with the p*ss poor steelbook for now - ideally something better will come along to replace it in the collection, but for now? It'll do.

Reactions: Noodles
hello everyone,

did you try both discs (4K & 2D) ... and could you tell me please if there is any IMAX ratio on those blurays UK ?
because there is an issue in France ... no IMAX scene on the bluray 2D !

Thanks in advance for your answer ;)

hello everyone,

did you try both discs (4K & 2D) ... and could you tell me please if there is any IMAX ratio on those blurays UK ?
because there is an issue in France ... no IMAX scene on the bluray 2D !

Thanks in advance for your answer ;)
As far as I'm aware the IMAX scenes were only retained on 3D discs, up until Captain Marvel, with Infinity War and Endgame being skipped (all prior MCU 3d discs kept the IMAX scenes)
Post covid, since only the far East seems to get 3D still, I do not know if the 3d continues to retain IMAX.

No 2d disc, to my knowledge, kept IMAX scenes (huge shame for the last 2 Avengers movies to miss out in that full screen 3d)

As far as I'm aware the IMAX scenes were only retained on 3D discs, up until Captain Marvel, with Infinity War and Endgame being skipped (all prior MCU 3d discs kept the IMAX scenes)
Post covid, since only the far East seems to get 3D still, I do not know if the 3d continues to retain IMAX.

No 2d disc, to my knowledge, kept IMAX scenes (huge shame for the last 2 Avengers movies to miss out in that full screen 3d)
black widow 3d blu-ray had imax scenes. eternals and shang chi do not. no way home imax will be exclusive to sony bravia core.

black widow 3d blu-ray had imax scenes. eternals and shang chi do not. no way home imax will be exclusive to sony bravia core.
I don't think that's quite true. Externals should have imax ratio scenes present on the 3D disc (as it only had select imax scenes), like the vast majority of MCU films since GOTG.

Exceptions being IW, EG and Shang-Chi, because the entire film was shot with a full imax ratio. Every other film that has had partial imax scenes has also had them present on the 3D disc.

Partially correct. The Japanese 3D discs from disney mcu do continue to have the imax scenes for films that were filmed with a variable aspect ratio. IW, EG and Shang-Chi were full imax, and Spider-Man is off the cards because it's Sony. Black widow did, as does Eternals as far as I'm aware.

Disney have said they'll be filming mcu films in full imax from now on though, so it's unlikely we'll see any more. Only caveat being unless they were already far enough along in production prior to that deal being struck with imax.

I don't think that's quite true. Externals should have imax ratio scenes present on the 3D disc (as it only had select imax scenes), like the vast majority of MCU films since GOTG.

Exceptions being IW, EG and Shang-Chi, because the entire film was shot with a full imax ratio. Every other film that has had partial imax scenes has also had them present on the 3D disc.
i have the eternals 3d disc, watched it last night. it doesn't have them.

i have the eternals 3d disc, watched it last night. it doesn't have them.
I was about to redact that lol mate watched it and said there wasn't. I was surprised. Likely means the end of imax 3d discs.

BW must've been rendered in imax 3d pre covid, before the whole disney plus imax kick. Only explanation i can think of.