Everest (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #29) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: April 6, 2016
Purchase links: Numbered, Unnumbered
Price: 899 CZK (34,15 €)
Notes: Numbered edition limited to 2000 copies - Unnumbered edition limited 1000 copies
Group buys: Live February 25 at 12 PM UK time - TIMEZONE CONVERTER
Numbered
Unnumbered

Everest_FAC.jpg

Everes.jpg
Everest.jpgEverest_.jpg
EV_UN.jpgEV_UN1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is an absolute bargain. Just returned from HMV and they want £35 for the standard edition. What a P1$$ T4KE

I did not know at the time that it would be an FAC, so I had bought the Taiwan Stelbook + Taiwan Amaray with Slipcover (since the release date was the earliest I could find) and I had also pre-ordered both versions from North America the 3D edition and the regular Blu-ray edition due to both slipcovers being different and now I dipped into the FAC(of course that is a no brainer)...so I have Everest Disks coming out of the wazzouuuu

*But nothing compares to EVEREST film arena Collection numbered and Un-Numbered editions (these are the Grail of all Everest releases)

Reactions: Mickle_89
This is an absolute bargain. Just returned from HMV and they want £35 for the standard edition. What a P1$$ T4KE

You are visiting the wrong places. The 3D Amaray is £12 at few of the local CeX stores. The 2D Amaray is £8. Both with slips.

The identical Dutch Steelbook with both 3D and 2D sold for £11 at the bay few days back. However you need some luck and patience to grab at a good price

I did not know at the time that it would be an FAC, so I had bought the Taiwan Stelbook + Taiwan Amaray with Slipcover (since the release date was the earliest I could find) and I had also pre-ordered both versions from North America the 3D edition and the regular Blu-ray edition due to both slipcovers being different and now I dipped into the FAC(of course that is a no brainer)...so I have Everest Disks coming out of the wazzouuuu

*But nothing compares to EVEREST film arena Collection numbered and Un-Numbered editions (these are the Grail of all Everest releases)

Says the FAC ambassador :p

FAC [read : excellent. holy grail. the best of the best. no comparison]

so saying 'fac you' to somebody is actually a complement.

:whistle::naughty::rofl:

Reactions: Actarus