Everest (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #29) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: April 6, 2016
Purchase links: Numbered, Unnumbered
Price: 899 CZK (34,15 €)
Notes: Numbered edition limited to 2000 copies - Unnumbered edition limited 1000 copies
Group buys: Live February 25 at 12 PM UK time - TIMEZONE CONVERTER
Numbered
Unnumbered

Everest_FAC.jpg

Everes.jpg
Everest.jpgEverest_.jpg
EV_UN.jpgEV_UN1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh! Loving the new PA type envelope thing. Any chance this can become a standard thing from now? Just adds that bit of class! :thumbs::cigar:

Reactions: harry
MTQJ7Ps.jpg

ih6pIpK.jpg

sLtPyP4.jpg

Ev6smFk.jpg

Just received this beauty from Filmarena. The fullslip is very nice once again. Great matte finish with cool spotglossy effects on the snow.

Love the lenti as well. Very smooth transition between the 2 different pictures and the colour of the sky.

I really prefer this vertical Lenticular style. I always have trouble seeing the effect wel with horizontal lenticulars. Does anyone else have that too? It always seems a bit dizzying somehow, unless i close one eye or turn the lenti so the effect is vertical.

I havent seen the movie yet, and i'm very curious to see how it is in 3D! Guess i won't have to search for something to watch tonight :thumbs:

MTQJ7Ps.jpg

ih6pIpK.jpg

sLtPyP4.jpg

Ev6smFk.jpg

Just received this beauty from Filmarena. The fullslip is very nice once again. Great matte finish with cool spotglossy effects on the snow.

Love the lenti as well. Very smooth transition between the 2 different pictures and the colour of the sky.

I really prefer this vertical Lenticular style. I always have trouble seeing the effect wel with horizontal lenticulars. Does anyone else have that too? It always seems a bit dizzying somehow, unless i close one eye or turn the lenti so the effect is vertical.

I havent seen the movie yet, and i'm very curious to see how it is in 3D! Guess i won't have to search for something to watch tonight :thumbs:
Thanks for the pics matey, it looks FACing gorgeous! Yet again FA have outdone themselves! When will this quality ever stop!!!

MTQJ7Ps.jpg

ih6pIpK.jpg

sLtPyP4.jpg

Ev6smFk.jpg

Everest is visually stunning. I just loved the way it looked.

Everest is visually stunning. I just loved the way it looked.

Just saw it. I really is stunning. Great shots. And the 3D really added to the immersive experience. The movie itself though was just a little average imo. It failed a little to make me care for anyone beside Rob and Beck. I wished that the groupdynamic was shown a little differently so i'd care more for the group as a whole. But it is ofcourse a true story, and a very sad one too. Very respectfully done.

Very glad with this FAC release though. Another stunning fullslip and lenti. They make up for the kind of average steelbook itself.