Votes: 18 21.7%

• Total voters

spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Someone in the relese thread wanted a thread like this. Post your suggestions here and I will add them to a poll.

@InAFalsetto @chunk @matthewtheunicorn @steelbookz4eva @Covcraig (no, I'm not adding Spice Girls, lol!)

Edit: Everyone can of course name as many titles as the want, but only the first 2 of your choices will make the poll. I have to make a limit so the poll won't be 38 km's (or so) long. :p

Edit 2: You can vote for as many titles you want in the poll.

Last edited:
So you're picks for the poll is Blade Runner & all Alien movies? Btw, you can vote for as many titles you want in the poll. I'm still not convinced FAC are doing a wea steel of Fight Club, lol. I think there might have been a case of 'language barrier' there. Hope I'm proved wrong though, which wouldn't surprise me. :D

Maybe I missed the point of suggeting for the poll :LOL: But yea my top choices would be those Blade Runner and at least Alien :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: spass
OK, my big two are:

Schindler's List
Cape Fear (1991)

If I had more votes I'd also go for:

The Shining
The Thing (1982)
The Mist
Insidious
Step Brothers
Tropic Thunder
The Green Mile
I Am Legend
The Cabin In The Woods

• Thanks
Reactions: spass
OK, my big two are:

Schindler's List
Cape Fear (1991)

If I had more votes I'd also go for:

The Shining
The Thing (1982)
The Mist
Insidious
Step Brothers
Tropic Thunder
The Green Mile
I Am Legend
The Cabin In The Woods

Cape Fear is a good shout. I know many wants a steel of Schindler's List but I'm happy with the 20th Anniversaty Definitive Collector's Set that came out in 2013.

• Thanks
Reactions: ChrisIW
The Crow
Batman (1989) & Batman Returns
Jurassic Park 1 & Jurassic Park 2
Alien & Aliens
John Carpenter's The Thing
Big Trouble In Little China
Tango & Cash

Reactions: rj531
Predator
Looper, yes we need more looper edition, I need more looper editions
QT & RR spy kids excluded
Forbidden Planet
Watchmen
Iron Sky
The big lebowski

and maybe Nacho libre for franky, what do you say @bloodsnake007 ?

Last edited:
Hard to pick two!

Iron Giant - Always at the top of my wishlist, one day someone will do it.
Kubo and the Two Strings - Was disappointed by the 4 pack collection steel they did for it. It had a lot of great visuals and art that could make a killer premium steelbook.

I mean, 9 votes for Fight Club, 7 for Drive. WHY do we need titles that were already released in steelbook form?!?
Why can't everyone focus on Schindler's List which still hasn't received a steelbook and probably never will judging by the poll above. Sad.
agree with you on wanting a preference for steels for films that have not had previous releases, although i'm happy with my 20th anniversary digipack Schindler.

i'd like to see more films that haven't had any premium treatment. why not a focus on British films - after all, they're a British retailer. i've already put forward other names, but can you imagine the response you might get for something like a premium Withnail & I, or maybe Sexy Beast? :) i'd love steels for classics from before 1960, but appreciate that's not as big a market. or even obvious classics that lack a steel, like Master and Commander, Bullitt, or The Outlaw Josey Wales? :woot:

for a new kid on the steelbook block, don't we want them to be doing new films that haven't had the special treatment anywhere before? i've got loads of amarays with no released steels just waiting to be metallicised...:hungry:

So many films I would love but for now Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind sadly couldn't get the Kimchi one.

Also

Lost in translation
The Talented Mr. Ripley
Wayne's World