Votes: 18 21.7%

• Total voters

spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Someone in the relese thread wanted a thread like this. Post your suggestions here and I will add them to a poll.

@InAFalsetto @chunk @matthewtheunicorn @steelbookz4eva @Covcraig (no, I'm not adding Spice Girls, lol!)

Edit: Everyone can of course name as many titles as the want, but only the first 2 of your choices will make the poll. I have to make a limit so the poll won't be 38 km's (or so) long. :p

Edit 2: You can vote for as many titles you want in the poll.

Last edited:
Can't believe we're seeing the same old titles being dragged up again and again that have been done to death, Drive, Fight Club (which is getting a FAC release) etc.....

We should take this opportunity to see some classic films that haven't even gotten a decent premium steelbook release yet.

The Green Mile
The Shawshank Redemption
Seven
The Lost Boys
Silence Of The Lambs
Goodfellas (remastered)
Blade
Ghostbusters
The Exorcist
The Shining

Being a UK company I wouldn't mind them doing more UK movies also. A little more obscure titles like Love Actually, Bridget Jones, Notting Hill etc.

I would love a proper Lock, Stock And Two Smoking Barrels also

Hello,

Thanks for the thread.

In no way are we hinting to titles its just some we were interested in hearing about after they were suggested. Could these be added please? Sorry didn't see the limit. Please pick the two you think will be most sort after, thanks.

The Mummy trilogy (Brendan Fraser)
Jerry Maguire
The Warriors
District 9
Taxi Driver
Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 1 & 2
Oblivion
Equilibrium
Remember The Titans

Thanks,

EverythingBlu

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
Hello,

Thanks for the thread.

In no way are we hinting to titles its just some we were interested in hearing about after they were suggested. Could these be added please?

Jerry Maguire
The Warriors
District 9
Taxi Driver
Oblivion
Equilibrium
Remember The Titans

Thanks,

EverythingBlu
The Mummy Trilogy a mega yes
Instant pre order if you can get the Mummy Trilogy for steelbooks and would sell very well as there is no steelbooks done yet only terrible sticker books

Taxi Driver Zavvi steekbook is amazing be hard to beat that it would have to have something amazing for me to double dip

Reactions: EverythingBlu
Here's my 2

The Dead Zone
the-dead-zone[1]jpg-7_150305_1500_1500_2.jpg

Silver streak
SilverStreak_600a.jpg

Although I don't think we have a uk blu ray release for either of these films so if that's a problem then I'll pick 2 titles with blu ray releases in the uk
Tootsie
mm00224242.jpg

And
The running man
download.jpg

Hammer Horror Films and Amicus Films
With original film poster artwork with embossing and Full Slip and Lenti Slip and artcards and booklet

Hammer Films
The Curse of Frankenstein
Dracula 1958
The Brides of Dracula
Mummy (1959)
The Hound of the Baskervilles
The Revenge of Frankenstein
Dracula A.D. 1972
Scars of Dracula
The Devil Rides Out
Frankenstein Created Woman
Blood from the Mummy's Tomb
The Vampire Lovers
Lust For a Vampire
Twins of Evil
The Lady Vanishes
The Woman in Black
Hammer House of Horror
Hammer House of Mystery and Suspense

Amicus Films
The Skull
The House That Dripped Blood
Asylum

Tales from the Crypt
The Vault of Horror
From Beyond the Grave
The Beast Must Die

The Land That Time Forgot
The People That Time Forgot
At the Earth's Core

• Thanks
Reactions: C2V3N
There are so many odd choices being recommended. Some films I never want to see in Steelbook form
People naming a lot of films that already have steels. I know that if they do the whole cornetto trilogy it will be re releases but why can we have films that don't have steels lol (with the odd re release)

My choices are.
Inherent vice, blue ruin, green room, being John malcovich, adaptation, where the wild things are, lost in translation, the life aquatic with Steve Zissou, the Royal tenembaums, the Darjeeling limited, fantastic mr fox, the nice guys, vanilla sky, blade, the matrix, fight club, zodiac, never ending story, submarine, 24 hour party people, Jeepers creepers, borat, donnie darko, se7en, the descendants, this is the end

(To be fair some of these I specifically want from certain retailers like kimchi or plain - inherent vice, fight club, darko, vanilla sky to name some)

Hello,

Thanks for the thread.

In no way are we hinting to titles its just some we were interested in hearing about after they were suggested. Could these be added please? Sorry didn't see the limit. Please pick the two you think will be most sort after, thanks.

Jerry Maguire
The Warriors
District 9
Taxi Driver
Oblivion
Equilibrium
Remember The Titans

Thanks,

EverythingBlu

I honestly none of them appeal to me or already have great steels like taxi driver for example.
Some of them I'm not a fan of or for instance hasn't aged well like equilibrium.

Maybe oblivion and district 9 but I do like the original steels. If they were gloss they would be better

Needs to be some better choices in this thread IMO for the poll. Some good ones like dead mans shoes, green mile etc but as much as eternal sunshine, the pianist, taxi driver are great films they have already been done very well (except bells and whistles for taxi driver)

Last edited:
Reactions: EverythingBlu
Titanic
Blade
Hitchcock films all of them
The Abyss
Home Alone
Omen 2
Omen 3
Munich
True Lies
The Beach
Tootsie
Right Stuff
Dirty Harry
A Fistful of Dollars
For a Few Dollars More
The Exorcist
12 Angry Men
The Usual Suspects
American Beauty
Raging Bull
The Breakfast Club
Halloween 2
The Magnificent Seven (1960)
Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory
Planet of the Apes (Zavvi steelbook was poor needs better steelbook)
Interview with the Vampire
Dawn of the Dead (1979)
The Dirty Dozen
Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)
Serpico
Rosemary's Baby
The Fearless Vampire Killers
Blow (2001)
Lost Boys

A list that I could add lot more

• Thanks
Reactions: C2V3N