Votes: 18 21.7%

• Total voters

spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Someone in the relese thread wanted a thread like this. Post your suggestions here and I will add them to a poll.

@InAFalsetto @chunk @matthewtheunicorn @steelbookz4eva @Covcraig (no, I'm not adding Spice Girls, lol!)

Edit: Everyone can of course name as many titles as the want, but only the first 2 of your choices will make the poll. I have to make a limit so the poll won't be 38 km's (or so) long. :p

Edit 2: You can vote for as many titles you want in the poll.

Last edited:
I appreciate you starting the thread and tagging me:notworthy::thumbs:

I'll watch the thread and think about which films I'd like in premium editions:)

• Thanks
Reactions: spass
Thanks for the tag

I'd love to see a green street hooligans and a green mile,schindlers list,the pianist,maybe a few more action movies like die hard collection,fast and furious, some thrillers including the bone collector and skeleton key..

Thanks for this, @spass I'd personally like to see, 'sing street', 'manchester by the sea', 'moonlight' and 'la la land'. 'Scott Pilgrim' too though thats not an original idea

Thanks for the tag

I'd love to see a green street hooligans and a green mile,schindlers list,the pianist,maybe a few more action movies like die hard collection,fast and furious, some thrillers including the bone collector and skeleton key..

Second thoughts. I'm gonna limit the suggestions to 2 titles per post, if I'm not the poll will be insanely long. :p I'm gonna let your suggestions stand in the poll though @matthewtheunicorn

@steelbookz4eva You wanna name the 2 that's gonna be in the poll?

Everyone: feel free to name as meany titles as you want but only the first 2 will make the poll. :)

Second thoughts. I'm gonna limit the suggestions to 2 titles per post, if I'm not the poll will be insanely long. :p I'm gonna let your suggestions stand in the poll though @matthewtheunicorn

@steelbookz4eva You wanna name the 2 that's gonna be in the poll?

Everyone: feel free to name as meany titles as you want but only the first 2 will make the poll. :)
Kinda just wrote a list of everything I wanted, feel free to remove any of them, i doubt they'll be successful in a poll anyhow. Thanks pal

• Thanks
here's a few ideas, some of many personal faves still seeking steelbook love.:drool: i appreciate some of these are a bit obvious or unlikely, but if you don't ask...

[edit: sorry, missed the 2 titles per post bit - in which case the ones in bold]
  • The Abyss
  • Citizen Kane
  • The Fugitive
  • The Hitcher (1986)
  • Jacob's Ladder
  • Layer Cake
  • Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels (i know this has had one in the past, but ages ago)
  • Ravenous
  • Unbreakable

• Thanks
Kinda just wrote a list of everything I wanted, feel free to remove any of them, i doubt they'll be successful in a poll anyhow. Thanks pal

No worries. I'll let them stand. ;)

@spass if so then it would have to be green street hooligans and the pianist

You have seen Kimchi's The Pianist right? ;)

here's a few ideas, some of many personal faves still seeking steelbook love.:drool: i appreciate some of these are a bit obvious or unlikely, but if you don't ask...

[edit: sorry, missed the 2 titles per post bit - in which case the ones in bold]
  • The Abyss
  • Citizen Kane
  • The Fugitive
  • The Hitcher (1986)
  • Jacob's Ladder
  • Layer Cake
  • Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels (i know this has had one in the past, but ages ago)
  • Ravenous
  • Unbreakable

Brilliant titles, would love a LSATSB premium edition. Same goes for Ravenous, great film that! :thumbs:

here are a few of my suggestions:

1) Blade Runner
2) Alien, Aliens, Alien 3, Alien Ressurection, Prometheus and future Alien Covenant
3) The Thing (FA supposed to be releasing but who knows could be another year)
4) The Abyss
5) True Romance
6) Pulp Fiction
7) Twelve Monkeys
8) Watchmen
9) The Usual Suspects
10) Sunshine
11) Equilibrium
12) Dark City
13) V for Vendetta

Most already have steels but are missing premium editions but would defo be up for any of these.

Regarding the OP, probably go Scott Pilgrim, and not Fight Club as FA already doing that.

1) Blade Runner
2) Alien, Aliens, Alien 3, Alien Ressurection, Prometheus and future Alien Covenant
4) The Abyss
5) True Romance
6) Pulp Fiction
7) Twelve Monkeys
8) Watchmen
9) The Usual Suspects
10) Sunshine
11) Equilibrium
12) Dark City
13) V for Vendetta

Most already have steels but are missing premium editions but would defo be up for any of these.

Regarding the OP, probably go Scott Pilgrim, and not Fight Club as FA already doing that.
Dark City is a great idea, one i forgot - hopefully someone will produce a version with both the theatrical and director's cuts, too. :thumbs:

1) Blade Runner
4) The Abyss
5) True Romance
6) Pulp Fiction
7) Twelve Monkeys
8) Watchmen
9) The Usual Suspects
10) Sunshine
11) Equilibrium
12) Dark City
13) V for Vendetta

So you're picks for the poll is Blade Runner & all Alien movies? Btw, you can vote for as many titles you want in the poll. I'm still not convinced FAC are doing a wea steel of Fight Club, lol. I think there might have been a case of 'language barrier' there. Hope I'm proved wrong though, which wouldn't surprise me. :D