Everything Everywhere All at Once (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [Germany]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: April 7, 2023
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €34.99

81ENGbC7ZhL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A physical media release having a release date on Bank Holiday or Public Holiday does not change release date

Release date and delivery date are not the same thing
Some customers get delivery before or after release date

Amazon logistics van drivers sometimes deliver on public holiday's in EU Countries
Good Friday is not a Public Holiday in all countries some countries it's only a Bank Holiday
Example Republic of Ireland Good Friday it's a Bank Holiday and not a Public Holiday and in regards to postal deliveries and working for your employer is just a normal working day
as a german i can tell you that there are no deliveries on public holidays

as a german i can tell you that there are no deliveries on public holidays
There is by Amazon logistics van drivers in some EU countries
I often get delivery of amazon parcels when it's public holidays in Ireland by Amazon logistics Van drivers
I had a 2 parcels delivered by Amazon logistics Van driver on February 6th this month a public holiday in Republic of Ireland and was orders that was shipped by Amazon Italy and Amazon Germany
The only exception is Christmas day/St Stephens Day/News Years Day Amazon Van drivers don't work on those days in Ireland

A public or bank holiday does not change a listed release date distributor provides to retailers
Release date and delivery date in regards to parcels sent by post are not the same thing

Music/Film retailers most are still open on a Public Holiday and have the stock delivered before release date

I often get delivery of amazon parcels when it's public holidays in Ireland by Amazon logistics Van drivers
I had a delivery by Amazon logistics on February 6th this month a public holiday in Republic of Ireland
The only exception is Christmas day/St Stephens Day Amazon Van drivers don't work on those days

A public or bank holiday does not change a listed release date distributor provides to retailers
Release date and delivery date in regards to parcels sent by post are not the same thing

Music/Film retailers most are still open on a Public Holiday and have the stock delivered before release date
again, not in germany

again, not in germany
It still does not change release date
A release release date does not mean delivery date
You could have delivery before or after

I often had a order that had release date on the monday delivered on the Sunday the day before release date
Delivered by Amazon logistics or An Post

it will be available on april 6... the amazon staff is just too stupid
When a retailer has stock delivered don't change a listed release date
Don't confuse a listed release date to when you get delivery by postal service

Have you never worked in a retail shop on a public holiday and sold a product to customers that happened to have a release date that was on same public holiday date

shh-brick-top.gif

A physical media release having a release date on Bank Holiday or Public Holiday does not change release date

Release date and delivery date are not the same thing
Some customers get delivery before or after release date

It still does not change release date
A release release date does not mean delivery date

When a retailer has stock delivered don't change a listed release date
Don't confuse a listed release date to when you get delivery by postal service
RepeatThat.gif

• Haha
Reactions: paulboland
I had a 2 parcels delivered by Amazon logistics Van driver on February 6th this month a public holiday in Republic of Ireland and was orders that was shipped by Amazon Italy and Amazon Germany
The only exception is Christmas day/St Stephens Day/News Years Day Amazon Van drivers don't work on those days in Ireland

Yeah but in this case, it's just not happening. :coffee:
Working (including delivery) is generally prohibited on public holidays in Germany. (Automated processes however do happen.)
So, releasing a product on a public holiday is not possible in the sense that the product cannot be displayed/sold in person during that day. Consequently, a label will not pick a public holiday release date to forego the problems arising with selling an item before its official release date for which companies can be fined.
On top of that, a release day even on a normal Friday is a real rarity (typically, release days are Thursdays) which is another reason as to why the release date will likely be corrected to April, 6th rather sooner than later.
it will be available on april 6... the amazon staff is just too stupid

I really love this movie and can't wait to eventually get a copy. But I do think it winning 7 oscars is ******* excessive. I certainly don't think it should have beaten Top Gun for editing.

I really love this movie and can't wait to eventually get a copy. But I do think it winning 7 oscars is ******* excessive. I certainly don't think it should have beaten Top Gun for editing.
Hmm, well directing and editing are the only ones I would have supported, casue those guys directed the s*** out of this movie and the editing must have been a nightmare, but to say this is a better movie than "Tár", "Banshees of Inisherin" and E S P E C I A L L Y "Decision to leave", which easily would have been my top pick, but somehow didn't even get a "best foreign film" nomination is just weird.....giving technical Oscars to Top Gun and Avatar 2 is fine, but having these things in the discussion for best film just baffles me!

Reactions: samdavies
Tried watching it for the second time yesterday and still think it's an unbelievably overrated vanity project by and for the ADHD generation, but what do I know.....
I don't really understand the hype either. I found their film Swiss Army Man to be much better.

Reactions: Lutzo
This 100% deserved editing, directing & screenplay. Was also happy for either this or banshees to get film (out of what I’ve seen on the list).

Watching the whale tonight so I’ll see if Brendan deserved that (what a mental career that man has had). I personally wanted Farrell for banshees but again it’s the only film I’ve seen in the list and he was just incredible as always.

Actress was happy with Yeoh or Ana. And supporting actor I personally think Gleeson or Keoghan deserved. And Kerry Condon.
Bit tough because I’ve only seen 3 of the films for the best and supporting actors.

Personally I think animated should of gone to Marcel the shell or puss in boots. And I’m still shocked the batman wasn’t nominated for cinematography. Special effects was always going to avatar 2. Not seen it but I just know it deserved it

Tried watching it for the second time yesterday and still think it's an unbelievably overrated vanity project by and for the ADHD generation, but what do I know.....

kinda agree.. its still a good movie overall tho and something different
Oh men... Wish I was part of the mental-issue generation so I was in the position to be able to watch these woke-victim-generation flicks and enjoy them too while receiving subsidized alimony for my extinction-rebellion banners which I use to demonstrate against 'the other side'...

protest-unfair.gif

• Wow
Reactions: IT Troll
Oh men... Wish I was part of the mental-issue generation so I was in the position to be able to watch these woke-victim-generation flicks and enjoy them too while receiving subsidized alimony for my extinction-rebellion banners which I use to demonstrate against 'the other side'...

View attachment 551266
What? On? Earth? Are? You? On? About?